Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Noitek View Post
    Yep, there's a text link under Payment History > Monthly Subscription. It's pretty easy to miss, though, as I checked there three times before I finally noticed it.
    Im going to have to revive this sorry!

There is definately no link to cancel subs anywhere on my accounts page. I have emailed support a week ago and never got a reply at all. I PM'd jordy (xsyon) but he is no longer accepting messages.

All i want to know is am i going to be charged when subs are due again? In my purchases it says i have a pre order subscription. I have been trying to cancel for weeks now and im getting very pissed off ill be even more pissed off if i end up getting charged a subscription in a couple of weeks!

Anyone have any idea how to cancel? Or can anyone confirm that i dont need to cancel?

My account page has no cancel option either, but it is set to Manual Payment. If it is set to that, then you wouldnt need to cancel anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinslayer View Post
    My account page has no cancel option either, but it is set to Manual Payment. If it is set to that, then you wouldnt need to cancel anything.
    Weird, I just checked. My account is also set to manual payment apparently, but I do see the little cancel link under "monthly subscription" and an associated expiration date.

I don't have a pre-order subscription, only monthly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinslayer View Post
    This sounds like it should be right and if it is then great, some official confirmation would be good though and I think quite a reasOnable request. I know others have asked in other threads and responses from the community vary. Thanks tho guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Book View Post
    Weird, I just checked. My account is also set to manual payment apparently, but I do see the little cancel link under "monthly subscription" and an associated expiration date.

I don't have a pre-order subscription, only monthly.
    This is how you cancel if you dont have this log into pay pal and check your account there for reoccurring subscriptions.

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    This is how you cancel if you dont have this log into pay pal and check your account there for reoccurring subscriptions.
    I didn't use paypal I paid direct by cc

in that case if there is no cancel button here on the xsyon website and none on the paypal website then contact support. how ever check your payment history and make sure your not on a non subscription type of purchase since you could have bought the game with out the renewal.

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    in that case if there is no cancel button here on the xsyon website and none on the paypal website then contact support. how ever check your payment history and make sure your not on a non subscription type of purchase since you could have bought the game with out the renewal.
    I can't see any evidence of having a non subscription purchase, both the client and a preorder subscription are in my history. I mailed support last week unfortunately they didn't reply, I'll maybe call my cc company and charge back the whole amount

Quote Originally Posted by meissner61 View Post
    Hmm yeah sounds like the game isnt the only thing that needs work on.. I actually was able to cancel no problem, but i am planning to resubscribe in the future and dont see that option there for me. Aw well, This stuff will deffinetlly be fixed at some point so not too worried about it.
    Working on that right now. The problem is with our current account system. I am working on a work around for short term. Long term we will have a new system.