Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Playing on Test Server

Its a good idea that you are having us play on the test server to find out where the crashes are coming from. I have a recommendation tho.

Before putting a large patch out and finding these problems on the main server, bring up the test server and let us test it first. I think you will find the community much more patient with helping to find the bugs in a patch before its release than after.

Overall, tho, minus the crashes, I have noticed less lag when crossing zones, and performance in general.

Sorry if this is a duplicate thread. I looked and didn't see another one.

lol.. First time I've ever been forced into playing on a test server as a paying customer.

This must be bizarro world.

they already did that. Didn't work as there weren't enough people on the test server.

well id like to help , but both servers are dead to me atm

Its kinda funny theres bigger game populations on 10 year old shootem up servers.

Warband servers are often full XD

I totally agree with the op.

Test before release of a patch and sure I am always willing to help.

As to the other comments, again .. perhaps you were expecting something else... waits for the comments about "They promised!"

I totally agree with the op.

Test before release of a patch and sure I am always willing to help.

As to the other comments, again .. perhaps you were expecting something else... waits for the comments about "They promised!"

Test Server war on zone edges?

Just curious if it would help to have a lot of people in one location like it was during the raccoon event...

test servers

Ok how about a little info on how to log into the test servers. Do we need a test client downloaded. Or should we just guess that it's not the US server that everyone is on? If Xsyon is going to introduce something, how about giving more info instead of assuming that we will spend an hour trying to figure it out. I won't.

OFFS! I see that once I try to log in it's a little button I can click. Oh look shock and suprise I the first time in days I have sat down to play and the servers are what? OFFLINE. Get your $h!t together Xsyon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jizel View Post
    Ok how about a little info on how to log into the test servers. Do we need a test client downloaded. Or should we just guess that it's not the US server that everyone is on? If Xsyon is going to introduce something, how about giving more info instead of assuming that we will spend an hour trying to figure it out. I won't.
    When you get to the login screen of the game (not the patcher), you type your account name and password. On the left there is a button 'Test server', click on it and there you go