Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Xsyon.. please do not turn out like Mortal Online!

I beg the devs at Xsyon to not turn into a game called Mortal Online. I followed that game for 7 months and every time they have done something it has been amateurish and unprofessional. They have no strategy on what they are doing, they just throw stuff together hoping it works.

There have been bugs in the game since their closed beta that have not been fixed. There are currently lag/desync issues that have not been fixed either as they are releasing new content when bugs that have not been previously fixed which is causing the server to crash and bog down after a few hours (such as multiple NPCs respawning in a town while pushing the others through the ground)

The latest disaster with Mortal Online is that they released their last patch before they launch their game, yet they forgot to actually include new content in it. When they released the patch, they ended up breaking multiple systems that had barely been working before. Now they are about to release another patch that is suppose to add the content, yet they still have not fixed the bugs with the first patch.

I beg you Xsyon devs. Please have a strategy and a plan on what your game is going to become instead of throwing stuff together hoping it works.

/the end

Re: Xsyon.. please do not turn out like Mortal Online!

Do you really think Xsyon will turn out like that piece of junk?

Re: Xsyon.. please do not turn out like Mortal Online!

darkrounge wrote:
    Do you really think Xsyon will turn out like that piece of junk?
    I honestly do not know yet. Mortal Online has actually ruined my view of indie developers. I still want to see what happens with this game/company.

Re:Xsyon.. please do not turn out like Mortal Online!

Heh, MO seems for me atm something like trial and error development.. "Hey, let's try this ridiculous idea.. it doesn't work? Next!"

I kinda gave up hope with todays patch. When a dev thinks that a night should be pitchblack, you know you can put a cross on that game..

It seems to me that you're just pissed that you preordered a game you knew nothing about and then didn't get what you were after so now you're bashing it at every possible oportunity.
    Brum, brum.

Cradlejoe wrote:
    It seems to me that you're just pissed that you preordered a game you knew nothing about and then didn't get what you were after so now you're bashing it at every possible oportunity.

Not that I am bashing or that I did not get what I wanted, its just every time Starvault does something, there is no plan or stategy, they just throw it together and the result ends up with broken patches, lag, bugs galore, etc...

Why am I pissed I preordered? I got a refund about 5 months ago. I just do not want Xsyon to turn out as disastrous and unprofessional as Mortal Online is right now.

inferno3387 wrote:
    Not that I am bashing or that I did not get what I wanted, its just every time Starvault does something, there is no plan or stategy, they just throw it together and the result ends up with broken patches, lag, bugs galore, etc...

Why am I pissed I preordered? I got a refund about 5 months ago. I just do not want Xsyon to turn out as disastrous and unprofessional as Mortal Online is right now.[/quote]

I highly doubt that telling Xsyon that they need to not make a wreck of the game will have any effect on them. I'm sure they're well aware that if anything is wrong with their game it will be bad news.
    Brum, brum.

How the heck did you get a refund? What do I have to do for one? haha

Mortal Online is in BETA. Why are you complaining about the problems it has? It seems that with every patch the game gets increasingly better. These last two patches have been amazing. The new combat revamp is awesome. I haven't lagged or crashed in MO beta for about a month now.

Jothmein wrote:
    How the heck did you get a refund? What do I have to do for one? haha
    Their moderators posted a tutorial on how to do it on their forum (ex-moderator now)
    http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/3...tml#post670639