Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 73
  1. #1

    PvP and PvE do not need to be mutually exclusive.

    All this talk about Xsyon being such and such game or not being such and such game is just a weak arguement that has little thought put into it. Not that I'm really surprised. Safe zones are not evil. Lootable corpses are not evil. Just because Darkfall and Mortal Online failed to get a system in place to limit greifers doesn't mean that it cannot be done. Some older MMOs pretty much nailed balance on the head. It's the new crop of imitators that aren't able to do it properly.

  2. #2
    Rather moot, Xsyon doesn't really offer much of either.

    "I farm people"

  3. #3
    I think the game is about neither really. Or at least prelude specifically.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcalhou View Post
    All this talk about Xsyon being such and such game or not being such and such game is just a weak arguement that has little thought put into it. Not that I'm really surprised. Safe zones are not evil. Lootable corpses are not evil. Just because Darkfall and Mortal Online failed to get a system in place to limit greifers doesn't mean that it cannot be done. Some older MMOs pretty much nailed balance on the head. It's the new crop of imitators that aren't able to do it properly.
    agree. whoever gets it right will make a ton of money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.theburninghorde.com

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
    I think the game is about neither really. Or at least prelude specifically.
    Its currently PvB

    "I farm people"

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanover View Post
    Xsyon doesn't really offer much of either.
    This is truth, but my point still stands. Both can be done in the same game, both can be done well, and one need not be overshadowed by the other.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcalhou View Post
    This is truth, but my point still stands. Both can be done in the same game, both can be done well, and one need not be overshadowed by the other.

    I'll agree to that

    "I farm people"

  8. #8
    xsyon is mmostuyag (massively multi-player online stick thumb up your ass game) not an mmorpg like the others that have balance.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhaze View Post
    xsyon is mmostuyag (massively multi-player online stick thumb up your ass game) not an mmorpg like the others that have balance.
    What you do in the privacy of your Totem is entirely up to you, we don't judge.

    "I farm people"

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanover View Post
    What you do in the privacy of your Totem is entirely up to you, we don't judge.
    LOL nice reply

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •