Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Darkfall Refugees

hello people of the world

we are all here for the same reason

because we are awesome

k now that the obvious facts have been stated, let me begin by saying its so very nice to see you. its been a long retarded journey on the way to our various destinations and yet we all landed here.

k nvm i dunno where i was goin with that wat up my nukkas!!

noticed a lotta peolpe here from darkfall, which is obviously failing epicly atm. so i hope to kick someones ass with a stick and rocks or however it goes down on xsyons block, very soon.

anyway lets shoot the shit while we wait?

Re:Darkfall Refugees

HighTimes wrote:
    hello people of the world

we are all here for the same reason

because we are awesome

k now that the obvious facts have been stated, let me begin by saying its so very nice to see you. its been a long retarded journey on the way to our various destinations and yet we all landed here.

k nvm i dunno where i was goin with that wat up my nukkas!!

noticed a lotta peolpe here from darkfall, which is obviously failing epicly atm. so i hope to kick someones ass with a stick and rocks or however it goes down on xsyons block, very soon.

anyway lets shoot the shit while we wait?
    Warband till I get into beta :P

Go Xsyon!

Wurm till Xyson who else from darkfall is here

I have a feeling that we are going to ruin a few people's days.

I would totally be playing Warband as well... if I wasn't absolutely sure my computer would take a shit on me for even trying it.

Illadelph wrote:
    I would totally be playing Warband as well... if I wasn't absolutely sure my computer would take a shit on me for even trying it.
    The requirements for warband are not that high at all, you really need to invest in a new computer b/c the graphics are sub-par compared to most games this day and age.

p.s. I'm from darkfall as well, EU1 then xferred to US1 when it came online...left dfo a couple days after the sea expansion and its horrible implementation.
    [img size=300]http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/456/1269484747953.gif[/img]

good deal gents

so how many videos are there so far and is there somewhere specific where they are all compiled?

and im assuming theres no NDA?

I am also from Darkfall, but mainly the MMO scene. This game looks okay, but don't get your hopes up.

HighTimes wrote:
    good deal gents

so how many videos are there so far and is there somewhere specific where they are all compiled?

and im assuming theres no NDA?
    thre is a thread sticky'd called "Offical Xsyon Videos Thread" under the general tab...

the game looks fine, im just a little worried about how the pvp is going to turn out

Yeah the PvP is kinda make-or-break for me, for this game.
    I love the ideas and the developers, so we will see.

yo KiLLSWiTCH !! are you currently playing Global Agenda, under the same name?