Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Unmoderated, spammy Global Chat Plx. More Places to Harass people is what this game needs.

We can have a window with tab, for every channel we need.
    For example in one window we can have multiple chat tabs, you click on a "local channel", the window will show local chat, if you click on a global channel, the window will show global chat. Or team chat, or friends chat.

Its can be easily done, Its all depends on Jordi, lol

Remember IRC channel from xsyon website ??, this channel can also be inserted into the game chat server. Just a thought

Definately no, last place we need is a channel for more tribe recruitment spam.

A Newbie channel that new players join for their first week and that the GUIDES could moniter and help with would be fine, but not a general 'join us we're a leet tribe' channel.

Had enough of Pandemic (the OP tribe) spamming the zone chat for the first week doing just that. The cynical in me would say that this suggestion is only coming about as they are having trouble recruiting out in 904 and want to make it easier for themselves.

I would have no problem with global chat being back, IF as joexxxz suggested we have multiple chat tabs we can select so we don't have to read any particular channel we don't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Koll View Post
    allow the users to turn it "off" or "on"
    What Koll said.

No no no no no no no no no no no.

the world ended, your trying to survive

so no on global chat from me

a new player channel yes that would make sense, maybe have it that you can access that channel untill you have "dinged" once or something along those lines

Quote Originally Posted by mmogaddict View Post
    Definately no, last place we need is a channel for more tribe recruitment spam.

A Newbie channel that new players join for their first week and that the GUIDES could moniter and help with would be fine, but not a general 'join us we're a leet tribe' channel.

Had enough of Pandemic (the OP tribe) spamming the zone chat for the first week doing just that. The cynical in me would say that this suggestion is only coming about as they are having trouble recruiting out in 904 and want to make it easier for themselves.
    If ya cant stand the heat, get out of the Kitchen Baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Koll View Post
    allow the users to turn it "off" or "on"
    Quote Originally Posted by Larsa View Post
    What Koll said.
    This, we need chat settings users can adjust.

Hell NO was glad to see it go the first time, I don't remember pandemic doing that much trash talking, I remember more BAC and that's Bad Ass Crap enough And FTS/Deathwatch recruiting every 2 minutes