Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Free period is about to end for the non preorder accounts, my second account was due on eother the 26/4 (Xsyon system) or the 6/5 (Paypal System) depending on where I looked.

Either way that account is now cancalled and I spent yesterday playing Portal 2. And this is from the person that spent a year paying and playing ATITD which to be hoenst was run more professionally and was more reliable than Xsyon.

I never selected a sub selection on my preorder account so that runs till whenever, but I doubt I'll bother to log on now. I'll check back via the forums out of some morbid interest to see how things are going in a few weeks. I do hope the game somehow suceeds but at this point I think the best thing for it would be if the game got sold off to someone else like a CCP that has the resources, and experience to run a complex database system such as this.

but you know they would ruin the game

Quote Originally Posted by ocoma View Post
    Some of us were just talking in general about the rollback and Jarred suggested a login message that informs people of happenings. Basically the stuff that gets posted in the Main Server Status thread should be added to the game in the form of a login message that lets people know about rollbacks and the like instead of forcing them to come to the forums to find this stuff out.
    I have Directed this question to Jordi and the launcher will be updated with live server status and announcement information.

Thanks
    dezgard

Quote Originally Posted by dezgard View Post
    I have Directed this question to Jordi and the launcher will be updated with live server status and announcement information.

Thanks
    dezgard

Thank you for doing so, Dezgard. It will certainly help in your continued communication with the community and people appreciate the 'heads up'. Good show!