Thread: Pre-Pay Acess

Pre-Pay Acess

When will acces be given to all pre-pays?

Re:Pre-Pay Acess

bomj1966 wrote:
    When will acces be given to all pre-pays?
    Noone knows. They let players in a first come-first serve basis, but its more of a beta know, and they can test it better with a smaller amount of people.

The first wave has already entered. Right now there are a few problems that are being taken care of. Once these are fixed and a day or 2 of proper playing has occurred and everything is deemed fine then the next wave will be let in. This will continue until everyone is in. The wave sizes are about 20 people.

from who will i get an email when im let in? just to check if the mail hits a spam filter.

Virtus wrote:
    The first wave has already entered. Right now there are a few problems that are being taken care of. Once these are fixed and a day or 2 of proper playing has occurred and everything is deemed fine then the next wave will be let in. This will continue until everyone is in. The wave sizes are about 20 people.
    So Eveyone will go in and only the features we see now will be turned on. Then others will be turned on one by one once everyone is in?

no, it will flip flop. Some features will be enabled fixed up if need be then people will be sent in, then more features enabled fixed up if need be then more people sent in. Rinse repeat.

Ok here is what we're going to do, You're going to let me in, and im going to get a headstart on building my empire..

Thanks.

Zeaph wrote:
    Ok here is what we're going to do, You're going to let me in, and im going to get a headstart on building my empire..

Thanks.
    pm me for insta acess.
    [img size=500]http://i42.tinypic.com/15yys69.jpg[/img]