Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Snow!

  1. #1

    Snow!

    Last night while I was playing it started to snow. As more and more snow started comming down it started to cover the ground.

    I thought this was petty cool feature. I look forward to the winter when snow covers everything.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by goodayve View Post
    Last night while I was playing it started to snow. As more and more snow started comming down it started to cover the ground.

    I thought this was petty cool feature. I look forward to the winter when snow covers everything.
    winter sucks :/ you'll be happy when it's over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.theburninghorde.com

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by goodayve View Post
    Last night while I was playing it started to snow. As more and more snow started comming down it started to cover the ground.

    I thought this was petty cool feature. I look forward to the winter when snow covers everything.
    You'll get over it... FAST

    "I farm people"

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by goodayve View Post
    I look forward to the winter when snow covers everything.
    You MAY come to regret that comment. Personally I liked the snow too, though I blame that on living in Oz where I didn't see snow till I was 27.

  5. #5
    Cool, does it really build up over time? I missed that. Boo for me!

    I've no problem with the snow. Hopefully we'll see some new trees in the spring that follows.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracky69 View Post
    Cool, does it really build up over time? I missed that. Boo for me!

    I've no problem with the snow. Hopefully we'll see some new trees in the spring that follows.
    Pretty much the entire ground goes bright bright white. There is no depth to the snow though so you don't sink into it or anything, but it does cover most of the surface textures so you can't see what's under it.

  7. #7
    I actually have never seen snow in my entire life. lucky i live in the south were it just gets cold and rainy.
    TokTok - Axe Welding Basket Weaver

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubanka View Post
    winter sucks :/ you'll be happy when it's over.
    I was laying on my bed when my girlfriend came into my room, pointed at my monitor and said "hey its snowing in your game!" and i just started cussing, and she didn't understand... she just didn't understand...

  9. #9
    Heh, are we going to see this thread every 8 weeks?
    In game: Periwinkle

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by 2tone View Post
    Heh, are we going to see this thread every 8 weeks?
    Its the only thing happening in game!

    "I farm people"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •