Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Darkfallers we should band together

Those of you who played darkfall, we should create an alliance on here when it opens up. It would probably be one of the more successful alliances in the game.

Re:Darkfallers we should band together

I'm a former darkfaller, and I can say that this tribe/alliance would be full of ass hats. It would be much better if we all split up and dilute the concentration of jerks then to center them all into one tribe/alliance.
    pid73 wrote:
    It's about smashing with a tank over a minicar and looting it's trunk.

Veldern wrote:
    I'm a former darkfaller, and I can say that this tribe/alliance would be full of ass hats. It would be much better if we all split up and dilute the concentration of jerks then to center them all into one tribe/alliance.
    I agree 100%. I never met so many asses in my life as I have in darkfall.

I did meet a lot of cool people but they were very heavily outweighed by the asses.
    [img size=300]http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/456/1269484747953.gif[/img]

bladra wrote:
    Those of you who played darkfall, we should create an alliance on here when it opens up. It would probably be one of the more successful alliances in the game.
    Wow.. bladra.. LMFAO..
    [img size=350]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/2797/5ag9io1.jpg[/img]

Veldern wrote:
    i would have to agree with this.

Great so do we call it Forumyon or can we continue the name Forumfall?

We call it Xsyon. Hopefully given the systems in place in the game (like totems) the forums won't be used much anymore. Those who come to troll must enjoy forum pvp better then in-game pvp and should save themselves $15 a month, doesn't cost anything to troll forums

Leave darkfail in the past and move on to better things. Not sure why we need to compare games, or band together based on what game we played. Darkgank honestly wasn't that good. When the forum pvp is more entertaining then the game it is time to pack up and shut down.
    Ajax - Chieftain of the Knights of Septoria
    Visit us at http://www.KnightsofSeptoria.com
    Or Join us on Ventrilo - Lead.typefrag.com // 60997 // Xsyon

bladra wrote:
    heh. no thks. I'll be happy killing my own DF kind.

Ajax wrote:
    When the forum pvp is more entertaining then the game it is time to pack up and shut down.
    I don't know... I'm pretty sure phoenixfury would make any forum war better then the in-game pvp...
    pid73 wrote:
    It's about smashing with a tank over a minicar and looting it's trunk.

Darkfallers should not band together. A respectful nod is all that is required.