My name is LaughingOak. I am the leader of The Pawnee.
First of all, we are a group of players that have NO desire to pvp or be aggressive. While this may seem odd to some, The developer of this game wants pvp players as well as our play style in the game. We represent the co-op side of game play. We will promote peaceful relationships with other peaceful groups and do our best to ignore hostile groups. Trade, building and cooperation is our style.
Second, many players come here with a desire to build their own housing and learn to terraform for themselves. We totally get that. So, each member has the ability to terraform and build any structure they want to. ( assuming they have unlocked that recipe already ) Want to build a fire? do it! Need to level your area or build a maze? Feel free!
Third, if you are from a game like WURM and love to build, we are just the ticket! Current projects include, an 11 story tower and grand hall, a fully functioning castle with dungeons, living quarters and storage vault.
Forth, We believe in free expression in how you play. There are no dictators, or elite group lording it over others. All are equal and have the option to be leaders by leading and setting the example. If you want greater permissions, just show your respect and maturity. All members start with basic permissions and will be allowed to terraform and build from the start. Abuse can happen and if it does they will just lose the permission they abuse.
Our intent it to gain a fine reputation as master builders and traders. As the game population grows, we will be working hard to lead the way in all aspects of the game.
So what can you expect from joining The Pawnee?
1. The ability to terraform, build structures, start fires... have fun!
2. We are a friendly tribe of crafters, builders, and traders. and while PvP is not our focus, protection of the weak is.
3. We are a mature tribe, maturity being a respect for others and their playstyles. Age is not generally an issue as long as you remain mature in actions. No abusive speech, or childish antics.
4. Projects are things anyone can help with, but nobody is forced or required to help if that is not their thing.
5. Everyone gets truly private storage. If you want to hoard medallions, or shovel heads, or anything at all feel free. You gathered them so of course they are yours to do with as you want.
6. Most projects and decisions will be made by a simple majority vote by all members. This is not a dictatorship, nor is it anarchy. Leadership will propose a project or major decision and all members will vote. Any projects already planned do not need to be voted on.
7. PvP is allowed. Defending yourself or a fellow Pawnee from a pk'er or those that would harm us is one thing, but causing grief to any other player in any way is not what we are about. We are not interested in "getting" revenge, nor teaching anyone a lesson.
8. Aggression in any form is not allowed. We cannot claim to be peaceful and still get revenge or punish others by aggressive actions. If you act aggressive you will be dropped from the tribe. We are just not the right tribe for you.
We will participate in peaceful alliances. We are NOT interested in PVP alliances. We strongly believe that we can have fun without conflict.
Some may feel this will put a bullseye on our backs, but I assure you that we as a tribe will be known as good people, and those that want to restore civilization, and do a better job this time. Pawnee will be known as a good example... always.
If this sounds like something YOU would like to be a part of, Please fee free to contact LaughingOak or Tupux or any Pawnee member in game for information.
Come by zone 896 | Pos |700 | 600 | 'ish ... along the lakeside road, and check us out.
We look forward to meeting you and earning your trust.