Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Re: Templar (Chaotic Evil)

Palo god wrote:
    The title for your thread is an oxymoron.
    Ever thought of it any other way then a religious symbol?

Crucifixion is a method of execution that originates from the Far East.

So a Cross is the same thing as

SO LOL

Ikisis wrote:
    Palo god wrote:
    The title for your thread is an oxymoron.
    Ever thought of it any other way then a religious symbol?

Crucifixion is a method of execution that originates from the Far East.

So a Cross is the same thing as

SO LOL
    I wasn't even talking about the cross. Do you even know who the Templar were and what they stood for? Using the Templar name for an evil chaotic tribe is like using the star of David as a symbol for a neo Nazi gang, it makes no sense.

Do you know who the Templar where?

Seems that you don't because the Templar Knights road the country side Murdering people "in the name of God" (Killing anyone who didn't worship there God and Lord)

Basically as a brainwashing agent Kill off all the none believers, Burn there knowledge (or keep it for themselves)

They where actually int he end banished from the Church and hunted for the Evil they did.

Later formed Freemason's and its a Spider web from there but do some Research before talking thanks.

P.S See how many Government and Organizations use this Templar Symbol

Ikisis wrote:
    Do you know who the Templar where?

Seems that you don't because the Templar Knights road the country side Murdering people "in the name of God" (Killing anyone who didn't worship there God and Lord)

Basically as a brainwashing agent Kill off all the none believers, Burn there knowledge (or keep it for themselves)

They where actually int he end banished from the Church and hunted for the Evil they did.

Later formed Freemason's and its a Spider web from there but do some Research before talking thanks.

P.S See how many Government and Organizations use this Templar Symbol
    Good and evil are are just different people's perception of something. The Templar followed and still follow to this day a very strict set of rules on how to live. They are in no way chaotic which is why I highlighted that and not evil in my former post. Although, they did not view themselves as evil, but good.

I know much more about the Templar then you do. Many Templar were banished from the church because of a power struggle, not because of the things they've done which the church viewed as Unchristian. The church has done much much more "evil" things then the Templar could ever have hoped to have done.

Edit: also don't try to act like you know more then me about a subject when you don't even know the difference between were and where.

Learn about the Templar before u say another word.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History...nights_Templar

The Templar killed for Control, Not God that was a cover up they killed for Control and to Brainwash the masses, Such as yourself.

As you can see The Bible Children Story book has people fooled 1000's of years later because what the Templar did, Hell the Vatican is the Richest place in the fucking World because of the Evil/Controlling/Power hungry moves they made.

Here's my question why contradict yourself by saying yeah i know they did evil and the Christian church did evil but why are you making it a Evil Tribe :laugh:

Edit: The Chaotic Role comes into the GAME (Remember we are playing a Video game based of Mythology and Conspiracy Theory's)
    Because the Church no longer Exists to have any control over them (Remember it also gos deep into Freemason's and the Illuminati)
    And Templar seek control like there Prior "Boss's" had control (but Templar did most the dirty work for them even up to the Apoc just under the name as Freemason)
    So all in all they are Chaotic Evil now because there a group of basically Murder's (and one of the reasons for the Apoc in the first place) Who seek to Regain control as there own boss.

Now as to the Iron Cross which you didn't answer
    1st Templar Knights

2nd Freemasons >.>

3rd Hilter

WHO FUNDED HITLER????

WHO FUNDED TEMPLAR!!!??

See the Cross on his shoulder???

Ok good dog lay down.

Templars: Good? Evil?

which?

Re:Templars: Good? Evil?

The problem with the Templar is, they were hypocrites. They kill in the name of a religion that teaches love and forgiveness of ones enemies, simply to gain more control and power. Jesus definitely would not have approved had he been alive.

Id say anyone who imposes their own beliefs on others and kills those who do not obey are at the very least tyrannical and at most complete monsters.

And by the way, some of the most "evil" people in history think they are doing good. Hitler thought he was saving the Aryan race and creating a haven for the ubermensch. He thought he was doing good.

Rambo wrote:
    The problem with the Templar is, they were hypocrites. They kill in the name of a religion that teaches love and forgiveness of ones enemies, simply to gain more control and power. Jesus definitely would not have approved had he been alive.

Id say anyone who imposes their own beliefs on others and kills those who do not obey are at the very least tyrannical and at most complete monsters.

And by the way, some of the most "evil" people in history think they are doing good. Hitler thought he was saving the Aryan race and creating a haven for the ubermensch. He thought he was doing good.
    See you get it. Why cant he?

Our tribe is based off the Conspiracy Theory's on The Templar Knights (Again everyone remember this is a game)

The game was said that the Evil players will be the monsters of the world So i only thought it fit that Templar would be Charging people for protection (much like the mafia) Tax them in return for their protection someone drops siege on them we defend them because there tax payer's
    They don't pay then either we destroy there village or help there enemy's Destroy there village.

Understand where im going with this?

Just based the tribe off the order in which the world is controlled (according to Conspiracy theory's) and i choose the name of the Order that helped start the Apoc's clock long long ago.

(This is a Game, Don't take it to seriously)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2CVA...layer_embedded

This is what i based my Tribe off of
    this is the Conspiracy Theory.
    Watch up to Video 6 before posting.

Crusaders. Judges. The Holy Terror. The Templars are the world's least secretive secret society. Their military-ideological machine has operated in plain sight since Babylon - a matter of pride, or moral superiority. Conspiracy theorists, obsessed with the minor 'Knights Templar' offshoot, underestimate the Templars' true European empire. Private armies. Members of parliaments. Royal families.