After having a meeting with a couple hundred Septorians from our community I compiled a list of the 10 ten questions asked by then in respect to Xsyon in hopes someone will be able to answer them.
1) Is there a full screen windowed mode (windowed mode that has a window the size of your whole screen) or is it a 75% window like in darkfall?
2) Is it possible to dual-log (run two accounts off the same computer) or is it 1 account restrictive?
I think it is possible but obviously your system will suffer cuz of it
3) In all the vids the UI seems rather large (particularly the hotbars) is this something that can be scaled down?
Not right now, but UI changes can always be done.
4) Does Xsyon support the use of gaming hardware (G13/15, Merc Series, Naga Razer, etc) and the corresponding macro software? (attended use of course)
what are these things? :P
5) Is there an actual currency system or is everything done through bartering/trading goods for goods? (would actually think it would be quite interesting to see a lack of set currency)
Pretty sure there is a money system
6) Is it possible to drop items on the ground and then retrieve them, such as creating a woodpile that many players could pull wood from while constructing buildings?
Reources you have gathered, yes. Other things if you drop it will ask if you want ot discard them
7) Is it possible to be both a combat character and a crafter, or do the skills counter-act each other?
Unsure if they counter act. However, because of the soft cap it will not be possible to be completely proficient in either. You could be a fighter with basic crafting skills or a crafter with basic fighting skills.
8) Are there items constructable for "city beautification"? You see screenshots what look like makeshift benches/tables(2 rocks with something across the top) are these form of items able to be made for the city?
I haven't noticed these in the screen shots, but if it is in them then it is creatable.
9) How far, technology wise, will the game advance? Will it ever hit modern day or will there be a cut off?
Theoretically speaking it could hit modern day technology
10) Three pronged questions.
A: It was stated that if a good player killed another good (and I think nuetral) player they will become evil, will the game be able to detect who attacked first to prevent you going evil from killing in self defense?
B: do you become evil upon delivering the death blow or upon attacking? (grey con in darkfall perhaps?)
probably neg rep by attacking and evil upon killing, takes multiple kills to become evil though
C: Is there anything to prevent someone from intentionally jumping in front of you to force you to attack them so they can turn you evil like we saw often in darkfall?
Well, since you have to be in combat mode to attack they would need to do so while you are fighting. Assuming this is the case not sure but I would guess not since it isn't possible to detect someones intention of jumping in front of someone to make them evil, however as stated before attacking would only give neg rep.
I am sorry if any of these questions have been asked and answered elsewhere, I looked around a little but then got tired and lazy.