Thread: Very glad

Very glad

that they are telling us whats currently in progress along with what came out. This is exactly what we needed to know -- whats in the works. Being kept in the know is a good way to maintain interest.

Some people might not be happy with this patch or whats in the works and call me a fanboy but my faith and optimism for xsyon is increasing.

I always had faith in Xsyon, too

I'm a new customer, so I can't say that my experiences are the same as others', but I actually had a pretty good time hanging out in IRC and chatting with the NG team members that were in there during the downtime. It was certainly a breath of fresh air for me to know exactly what was going on and to be informed and updated.

Thanks guys...getting ready to log-in now!

Welcome

The communication is great and very important. even if the product atm is very unfinished i feel well informed and that might be a reason do give them money for after the free time because they also keep the word in the past. and if we can already count with a revision of the combat system and many more feature in mid summer iam veryp pleased