Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: @ Dev Danathur

@ Dev Danathur

Hey there in your hello thread about 2 weeks ago you mentioned you were going to start up a thread for player discussion about planned features. Just a little reminder for ya. The forums are getting a bit boring. We have the same people argueing the same things back and forth(myself included) mostly based on assumptions, heresay and speculation. We could really use some fresh material to banter about.

Please.

Quote Originally Posted by ocoma View Post
    Hey there in your hello thread about 2 weeks ago you mentioned you were going to start up a thread for player discussion about planned features. Just a little reminder for ya. The forums are getting a bit boring. We have the same people argueing the same things back and forth(myself included) mostly based on assumptions, heresay and speculation. We could really use some fresh material to banter about.

Please.
    I haven't seen him post since Jordi yanked the chain because dan threatened to sue a subscriber for liable on the forums.....

Is he even still with the company?

Quote Originally Posted by oneyedwang View Post
    I haven't seen him post since Jordi yanked the chain because dan threatened to sue a subscriber for liable on the forums.....

Yes he is but you guys are mean to him.

I think Jordi should let him loose on the flamers (nothing gay) on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by oneyedwang View Post

right, and I have a really nice bridge to sell you in Brooklyn...

Sue for liable? Coming from the dude that went all ape at Danathur's first introduction... come on now.

Did you know the word gullible isn't in the dictionary? Seriously, look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Book View Post
    right, and I have a really nice bridge to sell you in Brooklyn...

Sue for liable? Coming from the dude that went all ape at Danathur's first introduction... come on now.

Did you know the word gullible isn't in the dictionary? Seriously, look it up.
    Sadly it's so absurd you think I'm trolling you and yes that was me but this was in another thread.

Heh, after that incident I would avoid forums to...

But lets look on the bright side - less time spent on forum suing costumers = more time on programming and fixing.

Why do people assume that programmers work day and night and have no private time to invest in what they are helping to create? that's a total myth....whats that honey? oh its 5am sorry I'm coming to bed now....were was I oh yes a MYTH!

Quote Originally Posted by dezgard View Post
    Why do people assume that programmers work day and night and have no private time to invest in what they are helping to create? that's a total myth....whats that honey? oh its 5am sorry I'm coming to bed now....were was I oh yes a MYTH!
    Perhaps, but it is not showing in Xsyon.

Quote Originally Posted by Azhul_NS View Post

What's not showing in Xsyon.

Quote Originally Posted by Azhul_NS View Post
    I vote to rename Azhul as Illmaculate II