Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    More high level Bonecraft sets

    as it stands now (correct me if im mistaken) the highest available set is at 55 with
    Washoe. Other than that theres only those helms left(the lvl 70 helm req human bone ...again). Would be nice to see a lvl 60 or 70 animal bone set that is on par with sets made in LC ect.

  2. #2
    Yes and level 90+ sets would be nice. And make leveling up skills 3-5 times as long.
    Audacius

    [B]

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    Yes and level 90+ sets would be nice. And make leveling up skills 3-5 times as long.
    sarcasm on or off? just curious

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by temur View Post
    sarcasm on or off? just curious
    No he is for real.

    I would like to see more recipes also. Another thing on a kinda side note is how to level these skills. Im getting a little tired of making bone stakes.
    MrDDT



    "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    No he is for real.

    I would like to see more recipes also. Another thing on a kinda side note is how to level these skills. Im getting a little tired of making bone stakes.
    thats easy you should just dump a bunch of points from logging and terraforming and tool crafting; but seriously thats part of the reason i didn't bother with bone crafting.
    TokTok - Axe Welding Basket Weaver

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    No he is for real.

    I would like to see more recipes also. Another thing on a kinda side note is how to level these skills. Im getting a little tired of making bone stakes.
    well the idea proly wasnt grindus maximus =high skill gain with pooper starter recipe.
    i dont want ask too much (thats why i was asking Nor sarcasm on/off), just something that makes a BC life worthwhile --like a 70 animal set , bc for me its (even if not the strongest) the coolest craft out there.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by temur View Post
    well the idea proly wasnt grindus maximus =high skill gain with pooper starter recipe.
    i dont want ask too much (thats why i was asking Nor sarcasm on/off), just something that makes a BC life worthwhile --like a 70 animal set , bc for me its (even if not the strongest) the coolest craft out there.
    Considering how quick leveling skills in this game is...i was being serious
    Audacius

    [B]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •