Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Tribe/friends logging in and logging out

    I'm sure this has been suggested before but it would be a really good idea to have it show whether your friends/tribe members are online/offline and also have it show a message when they log on or off.

    I was thinking something along the lines of when a player logs off have a message in the chat box say "Appollo has gone to sleep" and of course when they log on "Appollo has awaken"

    Then for the friends/tribe member list it should also show who is online/offline by simply listing "Asleep" "Awake" next to their name.



    Thanks for reading my idea.
    Audacius

    [B]

  2. #2
    I've been wanting this in game too I'll offer it up as a suggestion.
    Regards
    Head Test Developer
    Community liaison

    Website: www.xsyon.com
    Email: dezgard@notorious-games.com

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    I was thinking something along the lines of when a player logs off have a message in the chat box say "Appollo has gone to sleep" and of course when they log on "Appollo has awaken"

    Then for the friends/tribe member list it should also show who is online/offline by simply listing "Asleep" "Awake" next to their name.
    It just needs to say Apollo has logged on, or Apollo has logged off - nothing else!

    Status just needs to say Online, or Offline - nothing else!

    we don't know what people do when they are not on, and not everyone logs to go to sleep.

    Don't make it sound stupid, please!

  4. #4
    Trying to keep the realism alive here KeithStone. Online and offline is what everyone does...certainly some people would be confused by asleep/awake though.

    I just want to see whos on
    Audacius

    [B]

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    Trying to keep the realism alive here KeithStone. Online and offline is what everyone does...certainly some people would be confused by asleep/awake though.

    I just want to see whos on
    I was trying to make that sound sarcastic lol- didn't really come out that way- but I still don't like the asleep/awake thing.

  6. #6
    lets add on to Keith's idea. Have it show when members where last online also.
    The Praetorian Guards

  7. #7
    at the very least i would like to be able to see when the last time a member logged on was.
    TokTok - Axe Welding Basket Weaver

  8. #8
    totally agree it would be nice to see when people are online/offline. my suggestion would be to have it just say online/offline by default with the option to replace that with a brief message from the player if desired.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    at the very least i would like to be able to see when the last time a member logged on was.
    Yeah this would be really helpful
    Audacius

    [B]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •