What's up with bear claw knife?

I have all weapon's recipes except for bear claw knife. I do have the one where you require antlers though. I have grinded over 1000 weapons since and I'm not getting that one at all. Is it an item one can get on creation of character only?

weps is just weird i there was a couple of knifes i dident get till way down the line even way after the recipes like shovels and picks.

But you did get it trhough grind?

I got it pretty easy i think but there where a couple of knives that came way later at like lev 60 +.Thats why there kind of weird a lot of people just have way different...progress with it.

Im sure you will get it they all work in sets just like armor.

Recipes are random.
    Its not bugged.

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."

It is more then just random. I got all recipes already at lvl 35 (had to load axes and blades to progress). 30 levels later still only that one missing.

Wow... I like it when people apply themselves on forums to speak proper English. I'm French and I think it's embarrassing...

Xsyon - z739
    I can make bear claw knives, try scavenging for it if you can't get the one you want through weapon grind.

"Here to help the community, save the newbs, save the game!" - Creator