Cool Hello from a Sandbox Lover!

Hi my name is WhiteZombie , I like to be referred to as White or WZ!

I recently found this little jewel and am anxiously awaiting my patches to finish.

I came from a game emulation project of starwars galaxies which is essentially a very great sandbox game but missing to many features for me to carry on.

I am a now retired Guild Leader of over 200 people (as of yesterday I retired) I always enjoy helping people and supporting community type players promoting group activities and teaching of the game to new players. I recently retired to get away from server drama and being "in charge" It was a great time but over 5 months of it I felt I needed a new game, new setting, and new people for my relaxation time!

I like to role play , PvP , craft , and explore
    (wow this game is gonna work out great for me)

I am 22, Married and a father of a wonderful son. I recently graduated from ITT with an associates in computer networking!

Enough about me though! I hope to make ALOT of new friends here and learn alot about the game mechanics.

-Currently I can offer Ventrilo Voice chat servers and private forums for a tribe
    (or two, or community if people need a general place to chat with friends)

Well anyways I believe my in-game name will be WhiteZombie just because I love to be referred to as WZ or White as I stated before.

See you all in-game and feel free to be my friend

Welcome to Xsyon. If you need a tribe, just pm me here on the fourms. :-)
    The Praetorian Guards

Cheshire, England, U.k
    Welcome to Xsyon White feel free to come check out the Redtail Tribe in zone 1059
    Osirrus - Hunter
    Isis - Architect

Brigantii Homestead Zone 941

Always good to see new people joining the game. Welcome! Hope you enjoy the game.

Xsyon - z739
    Seen you around in game, welcome to zone 861! Or one of its neighboring ones.

"Here to help the community, save the newbs, save the game!" - Creator

Feel free to visit the Monastery of the Twin Waterfalls (in zone 777) some time. We monks welcome travellers, especially when they like to roleplay.
    Vito - a humble monk of the Brethren of the Seals.

Welcome to Xsyon

Glad to see new an active players in Xsyon