Hi my name is WhiteZombie , I like to be referred to as White or WZ!

I recently found this little jewel and am anxiously awaiting my patches to finish.

I came from a game emulation project of starwars galaxies which is essentially a very great sandbox game but missing to many features for me to carry on.

I am a now retired Guild Leader of over 200 people (as of yesterday I retired) I always enjoy helping people and supporting community type players promoting group activities and teaching of the game to new players. I recently retired to get away from server drama and being "in charge" It was a great time but over 5 months of it I felt I needed a new game, new setting, and new people for my relaxation time!

I like to role play , PvP , craft , and explore
(wow this game is gonna work out great for me)

I am 22, Married and a father of a wonderful son. I recently graduated from ITT with an associates in computer networking!

----------------------------

Enough about me though! I hope to make ALOT of new friends here and learn alot about the game mechanics.

-Currently I can offer Ventrilo Voice chat servers and private forums for a tribe
(or two, or community if people need a general place to chat with friends)

Well anyways I believe my in-game name will be WhiteZombie just because I love to be referred to as WZ or White as I stated before.

See you all in-game and feel free to be my friend