Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dont forget the small changes too please

Im not sure why some of these things havent been fixed yet, they seem relatively easy. Ill summarize all my little pet peeves right now below:

- Cant open bags / look at skill trees while we are sitting
    - cant eat food while we are sitting
    - cant open bags/look at skills while we are running either
    -ABOVE ALL RUNNING / FISHING IS THE PERFECT TIME TO CHECK OUR BAGS/SKILLS. please give us that option.
    -Alt tab works sometimes/ sometimes it crashes
    -(Not a big one but what the hell) The slowmotion sprinting while under heavy burden is LOL. can we change that to walking or something? again not a biggie but its an eye sore.
    -

And here is a small list which im sure most people would agree is not a good gameplay mechanic:

- Complete stop when tired - I dont mind the tired mechanic but can we notch it down to walking? I can still always continue walking in real life when im dead tired.

Well I just crashed and so the server wont let me in now saying that im already logged in. I will update more when i can remember / get in game.

Final Note - Really sorry if all of these have been brought up. Just making sure you are aware. And keep up the great work devs!

Quote Originally Posted by meissner61 View Post
    - Cant open bags / look at skill trees while we are sitting
    - cant eat food while we are sitting
    - cant open bags/look at skills while we are running either
    -ABOVE ALL RUNNING / FISHING IS THE PERFECT TIME TO CHECK OUR BAGS/SKILLS. please give us that option.
    This was recently changed so that you can't eat and perform other actions while sitting/sleeping.

If you open your bags before laying down or performing an action, they don't close.

You may be the only player who sits instead of naps, and walks instead of runs.

Ravelli

They purposefully made a change so that you cant eat or open your bags while sitting? Does that not sound silly anyone else?

I think a very important, very significant, very small change could be added to this game, in about a day:

Scroll bars.

Thanks.

May not be AS easy as you think ( I remember _Jeb from minecraft complaining about coding them) They have started on that path by making the arrow buttons very reactive and quick on the skill menu. I Just dont know why they havent added that everywhere like the incredibly slugish chat arrow buttons.

Yeah...I noticed that the crafting window bar moves quite a bit faster now, but it's inconsistent across the board. Not really complaining, just mentioning.

yep scroll bars and recipe sorting. . also not being stuck prone if you die. The huff and puff is bad as well. . walking might be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethaeryn View Post
    yep scroll bars and recipe sorting. . also not being stuck prone if you die. The huff and puff is bad as well. . walking might be better.
    Ah yeah haha i forgot to mention the breathing is atrocious!

Quote Originally Posted by meissner61 View Post
    They purposefully made a change so that you cant eat or open your bags while sitting? Does that not sound silly anyone else?
    Yes because people could sleep while sorting bags. That is unrealistic.

Although, it did save a lot of time when we were able to do it. That's the only thing I miss.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    Yes because people could sleep while sorting bags. That is unrealistic.

Although, it did save a lot of time when we were able to do it. That's the only thing I miss.
    He means sitting though right. . it makes sense that you could sit and get slower regen while still sorting items.. . actually more sense than while standing

11. 05-20-2011, 06:37 PM