Loading Times. This can't be real

This could be the greatest game on earth and I wouldn't know because loading time are way beyond acceptable. I've tried loading the game a few times but i refuse to wait longer than 1/2 an hour for a game to load zones.
    I have played most mmos at release, this is a month after release? Never has this problem before. Don't feed me garbage about how the game world is huge and constantly changing. The player base is tiny and I still can't log into game.

As I said in the other thread you posted.
    Contact support if you are having a problem like this. (Link at the top "support")
    Also you can jump in IRC chat if you want faster help. (Link at the top "IRC Chat")
    MrDDT

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu

Quote Originally Posted by silentyem View Post
    This could be the greatest game on earth and I wouldn't know because loading time are way beyond acceptable. I've tried loading the game a few times but i refuse to wait longer than 1/2 an hour for a game to load zones.
    I have played most mmos at release, this is a month after release? Never has this problem before. Don't feed me garbage about how the game world is huge and constantly changing. The player base is tiny and I still can't log into game.
    If its taking a 1/2+ hour to load, the problem isn't the game. Its not going to fix itself, its going to take some effort on your part.

"I farm people"