Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: The Ban Hammer

  1. #1

    The Ban Hammer

    If you could ban one person how would it be and why?


    I would ban Crunch.
    He can be fun sometimes but hes still nr1 on my shitlist for all this e-thugness.




    I should be admin!
    [img size=500]http://i42.tinypic.com/15yys69.jpg[/img]

  2. #2

    Re:The Ban Hammer

    everyone

  3. #3

    Re:The Ban Hammer

    Id ban Virtus!!
    For Anarchy!!!!

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Re:The Ban Hammer

    I'd ban you for making this thread.

  6. #6

    Re:The Ban Hammer

    Why would I ban my army of slaves? Just one less worker to build my pyramid shrine.

  7. #7

    Re:The Ban Hammer

    I would ban whomever had the highest post count on the forum. It would be more of a humanitarian thing to do as it would (hopefully) let them get back to a real life.
    [img size=300]http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/456/1269484747953.gif[/img]

  8. #8

    Re:The Ban Hammer

    Natedagreat wrote:
    I would ban whomever had the highest post count on the forum. It would be more of a humanitarian thing to do as it would (hopefully) let them get back to a real life.
    People are really hating on virtus today.

  9. #9

    Re:The Ban Hammer

    Palo god wrote:
    Natedagreat wrote:
    I would ban whomever had the highest post count on the forum. It would be more of a humanitarian thing to do as it would (hopefully) let them get back to a real life.
    People are really hating on virtus today.
    haha does he have the highest post count?
    [img size=300]http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/456/1269484747953.gif[/img]

  10. #10

    Re:The Ban Hammer

    Natedagreat wrote:
    Palo god wrote:
    Natedagreat wrote:
    I would ban whomever had the highest post count on the forum. It would be more of a humanitarian thing to do as it would (hopefully) let them get back to a real life.
    People are really hating on virtus today.
    haha does he have the highest post count?
    Ya, lol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •