Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    $$/ Pay starts today $$?

    So, Today they start to charge right? Ill be keeping an eye out, I hope combat is awesome, I may come back and try it out

  2. #2
    Xsyon Citizen Kajones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    What is the MMO FotM today?
    Posts
    31
    Apparently it did. My bank was hit with a subscription fee today. I was not not notified before hand, did not receive an email advising that I was going to be billed. I could have SWORN, that I had removed my billing info a month or so ago so that I wouldn't be caught by surprise. I haven't played in about a month - 6 weeks. I've been hoping that things would turn around and development would pick up and gain coherence. I check the forums periodically and see that it hasn't. I did log in once or twice for a moment just to check my surroundings to check fro tree respawn, decay.... nothing. weeks have passed and the area near my camp looks the same.

    I'm really even more dissatisfied for being charged a month without notification. I've cancelled my sub. Notorious is well named, as it seems that will be how they are remembered down the road.

    Good bye Notorious. Stay tF out of my bank account from here on out.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajones View Post
    Apparently it did. My bank was hit with a subscription fee today. I was not not notified before hand, did not receive an email advising that I was going to be billed. I could have SWORN, that I had removed my billing info a month or so ago so that I wouldn't be caught by surprise. I haven't played in about a month - 6 weeks. I've been hoping that things would turn around and development would pick up and gain coherence. I check the forums periodically and see that it hasn't. I did log in once or twice for a moment just to check my surroundings to check fro tree respawn, decay.... nothing. weeks have passed and the area near my camp looks the same.

    I'm really even more dissatisfied for being charged a month without notification. I've cancelled my sub. Notorious is well named, as it seems that will be how they are remembered down the road.

    Good bye Notorious. Stay tF out of my bank account from here on out.
    Its quite ovbious an accident on their part... Not saying its totally fine but you dont have to act so high and mighty about it

  4. #4
    I was notified. I actually got 2 emails from them; one about an hour before they charged me and one saying that they charged me.

    I'm sure if you talk to Jordy he will consider reversing the charge; just do it right away and don't log into the game.
    ~Anna~
    Grand Master Basketeer
    Basketry 99
    Leathercraft 80
    Tailoring 79
    Architecture 50


    Animal Crackers
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...d-Fun-Tribe%29

    Save the Cornedbeefadons and Carnivorous Zebra!

  5. #5
    I wish I knew how to renew my subscription. I want to pay but I can't....lol

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    I wish I knew how to renew my subscription. I want to pay but I can't....lol
    http://www.xsyon.com/support


    Send them a message they should get back to you in a day or 2
    ~Anna~
    Grand Master Basketeer
    Basketry 99
    Leathercraft 80
    Tailoring 79
    Architecture 50


    Animal Crackers
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...d-Fun-Tribe%29

    Save the Cornedbeefadons and Carnivorous Zebra!

  7. #7
    Hello Jadzia,

    It will be fixed so that players can add subs. In the mean time you should still be able to play.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post
    Hello Jadzia,

    It will be fixed so that players can add subs. In the mean time you should still be able to play.
    Thank you !

  9. #9
    i cancelled my account a while back till more stuff is added to the game

    yet i got an email saying that a charge had tried togo to renew my sub and the bank stopped it

    something wrong with the sub system as it tried to charge me on a cancelled account ?
    I was banging 7gram rocks thats how i roll

    WINNING !!


    THE BRITISH EMPIRE

  10. #10
    i cancelled my account a while back till more stuff is added to the game

    yet i got an email saying that a charge had tried togo to renew my sub and the bank stopped it

    something wrong with the sub system as it tried to charge me on a cancelled account ?
    I was banging 7gram rocks thats how i roll

    WINNING !!


    THE BRITISH EMPIRE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •