Like the title says :P
1) combat gitters
3) animal combat prowess
4) resource cart
5) storage buildings
1) Scrollable recipe selection windows
2) Logging skill increase based not only on chopping trees, but cutting logs
3) Increase loot table of fishing to include some scavenged items
4) Allow development of skills like Hiding to add to exp
5) On login, move the 'Enter Xsyon' button away from the 'Delete Char' button. I have almost deleted my char because of this.
All borrowed from Creator's post...scratch mine for now..this stuff is #1 most important...
1) website needs to be more stable
2) desync, desync, desync
3) UI refinement. ( scrollbars, warnings/checks for destroy buildings, etc.)
4) Load times still slow for game for some people.
5) I think everyone should be able to eventually make baskets/containers/storage bug or not.
1)better hunting skill
4)more item in game
5)more building to build in game
1)Global chat (temp until more people play)
2)Way more animals but limit the resources they give. (Right now all animals give about the same useful resources)
3)Much harder rare animals that takes teams of people to kill and a sliding scale up to that.
4)Carts to haul goods using roads or paths (they can go off roads but are like 2/3rds slower off a road)
5)Hot swapping tools and hot bar+more hotbar options.
(Deleted) lets stay on topic shall we :P
1) Unified UI scheme with tabs for chat or other info screens, working scrollbars, and organizational tools like filters and sorting, including jump to top or bottom for crafting lists.
2) Upgrade stack splitting to include options for selecting 1, All, Half, +/- 1, and +/- 10.
3) Being able to have multiple storage containers (not in inventory) open at once.
4) Way to many things interrupt or reset other actions or states: No closing containers, interrupting drinking, etc. simply by browsing a different item in the craft menu. No closing containers when crafting. No resetting the crafting list when you learn a new item...and on and on.
5) Remember last selected item in each craft list.
99% of this is client side and the server couldn't care less how the data is organized on our side.
1) abiilty to name baskets ("Cloth scraps" -- Hugaleti Basket) AND ability to name buildings ("The Armory" -- Chieften tent.....or "Appollo's House" -- Lumberjack Tent)
2) Splitting stacked items, allow us to type in the numerical value of the amount of items we want to split up. It's far too tedious now. Also, allow for right clicking (or something) items in an OPEN BASKET to automatically move them to your primary bag (not pouches) by DEFAULT. This would save people SOOO MUCH TIME and FRUSTRATION
3) ability to place sign and sign posts on walls and into the ground (with arrows and ability to name the sign...so when you target the sign or mouse over it might say "This way to Audacian Republic" with an arrow pointing the direction in which to go)
4) ability to place torches on walls (like mine craft) as well as longer torches into the ground.
5) carts pulled by animals (would probably come with animal taming, so maybe it's not such a small fix)
the first 2 are very, very important time savers that MUST be implemented to calm frustrations in game. even #3 is pretty important...new people sometimes get lost in our city even though its not that complex or big yet
1. Craft all option, with the selected tools and materials
2. Delete all option when destroying an item
3. In-game currency
4. A way to whisper people without typing their name...like clicking on a name in the chat window and that start a pm, or clicking a name in friend list
5. more animals
and an in game currency won't work if it is just GIVEN to the players. the current system is like mining for metals...you have to actually do work (scavenge) to create your wealth (and currency comes from scav too ofc).
as it is currently, 1 penny = 1 quarter = 1 dollar.
Maybe you could elaborate on your currency idea Jadzia? I don't see any proper way to make it work without the Xsyon devs acting like a central bank, inflating only when the population inflates. How will they add more currency? Will all characters log on and all of a sudden have instant currency in their bags?
I like the "you have to find your currency" system we currently have...but yeah maybe you could give some more details on a currency idea. I can't think of anything.
also, sorry if this thread is for suggestions only and not discussion suggestions.
I dont think its here to talk about this stuff, if you dont like that idea, you can post a new thread and talk about how you would like it, or why you dont like her system. This is just to get some feedback what people want.
I think its mostly to get an idea what people think are easy, and important.