The concept of this game is great, but I'd like to get a few more questions answered before I potentially waste my time and money. I'd normally just search the forums for similar threads... though there haven't been many posts in the last month (probably not a good sign).
1) From a very brief IRC chat with MrDDT, I know the game is "underpopulated" and that many players have left, but what kind of numbers are we talking about? Under 1000? Under 100? Under 50? Is it stabilizing at all? Are there new people coming in or just existing players leaving?
2) How many (active) members do the biggest tribes have? About how many active tribes are there?
3) Is it even worth getting into the game now? Obviously game launches always have more people playing than a few months after, but is it bad enough that I should save my money and play something else (and wait for the game to improve, or ArcheAge to release, etc, etc)?
4) In your opinion, will the game get better or worse with time? (Is there a good chance that the advertised features will get implemented before the playerbase drops low enough to close the game?)
5) Can you terraform caves, tunnels, and multi-level structures? I haven't seen any videos of people creating underground caverns (something I enjoy in Minecraft).
Thanks for your time... Maybe I'll see you in-game