I think it may be helpful to the developers to see just who and how many players are actually playing and posting here.
What I am asking for is very specific information to help the developers gauge just how valid these comment here on the forums are.
So, to do that Please answer these questions. And nothing else, NOTHING else please.
1. Are you a solo player or a member of a tribe.
2. If in a tribe, how many total members and how many actives are there playing at least once a week? ( truthful numbers here will help them ... lies only hurt YOU )
3. What is you or your tribe's general play style? ( YOU describe it please )
4. For any in your tribe/group/whatever that have left and actually told you why, what did they actually tell you. ( this is NOT an opportunity to manufacture reasons as guesses as to why they left .. you have to have been informed by them )
I will start us off...
1. member of a tribe.
2. 23 members total, 8 actives.
3. General style builder/crafter focused relaxed and enjoy current content.
4. One member said "Other games are just holding my interest better, I may be back later if things improve." Another said they wanted a more casual game and were afraid they would get addicted again like they did to other games. Another said "things feel empty with no real purpose"