Is it just me or the pvp is scary...?

Not many peoples said anything about it so far unless i missed some threads... So far i know there are some bugs and adjusting to be done but still the pvp seem completly off.... Animations, delay between punches / axe, uo kinda of sounds (were in 2010 peoples...not 1998) and the syncro , in a video we saw a guy fighting while stepping back and he was still hitting the guy 1-2 meter away. I was optimist, but pvp videos really make me rethink this game.

Re: Is it just me or the pvp is scary...?

Is that all your here for? The PVP?

Re:Is it just me or the pvp is scary...?

Edge1982 wrote:
    Not many peoples said anything about it so far unless i missed some threads... So far i know there are some bugs and adjusting to be done but still the pvp seem completly off.... Animations, delay between punches / axe, uo kinda of sounds (were in 2010 peoples...not 1998) and the syncro , in a video we saw a guy fighting while stepping back and he was still hitting the guy 1-2 meter away. I was optimist, but pvp videos really make me rethink this game.
    Can you tell me where in the video? Because when I was playing that didnt seem like that at all for the range.

The range is very close.
    MrDDT

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlKcPzF2d5g
    watch from the 14 sec he's falling back he still hit him for 2 whole sec... And by the way , yes im here for the pvp, what would be uo without pvp? a real joke. Anyway all im hoping for is adjustments like maybe the animations, less a click fest as you hear punch each .3 sec, and a complete sync.

Thats because the sound is not synced with the video. It does that when retards like me dont know how to fix it.

Trust me its not like that in game. I wish the range was much longer.

The game isnt have a sync problem at all, its my recording of it. Which is why you hear the sounds AFTER both stop fighting.
    MrDDT

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu

A lot of whether or not I choose to play this game is on how good the pvp is.

Umberto wrote:
    .. Oh.. no?
    It's all about if i can have a pet chiwawa. (sp?)
    [img size=350]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/2797/5ag9io1.jpg[/img]

Crunch wrote:
    Umberto wrote:
    .. Oh.. no?
    It's all about if i can have a pet chiwawa. (sp?)
    here ya go. . .

. . .now the Ferris wheel is that way ------>