Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PvE

PvE

Hi guys, just wondering where pve is in videos ty!

Re:PvE

thats what i thought

Many features are said to be disabled in the current version.

I hope I correctly understand the word "disabled", which means they are already implemented, without bugs or any concerns. Just a switch was flipped to hide them from us.

pid73 wrote:
    Many features are said to be disabled in the current version.

I hope I correctly understand the word "disabled", which means they are already implemented, without bugs or any concerns. Just a switch was flipped to hide them from us.
    They will find bugs. They are already implemented into the game though. They are slowly turning them on to find bugs and other issues.

Going from the videos we've seen I'd say they only really have terraforming switched on and that that is what they're testing properly at the moment.
    Brum, brum.

Currently they have movement, combat, logging, scavenging, crafting, weather and a few other features turned on. More things and plahyer will be added soon we are still trying to fix all the important issues before more things are enabled.

Im finding less and less bugs each day so thats a good sign, just waiting for a few more fixes then hope to see some more fixes and additions.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Read on a different forum that creatures are coming with the next wave of invites which should be soon. Only a rumor though...

Striefer wrote:
    Read on a different forum that creatures are coming with the next wave of invites which should be soon. Only a rumor though...
    I'd so join Tribe Tribe if I could get a Robin sig.

I am impressed so far with the server and bug fixes they have corrected already, seems they have been listening a lot to the player base. However combat needs to be addressed. I am not currently one of the lucky ones who are testing the game at the moment, but from what I hear it's pretty rough and looks bad. Again it's still like alpha/beta combat so I am sure they will work on it, but all and all looks like it's coming along nicely.