Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    7/9 for Legion Please!

IS still active, about 7 to 10 people. Zone 739. Just added a new totem and building up that area for new players.

AR, 12 actives

8 GMT - GMT +2 and 4 PST - EST

IS still active, about 7 to 10 people. Zone 739. Just added a new totem and building up that area for new players.

AR, 12 actives

8 GMT - GMT +2 and 4 PST - EST

Finishing the housing levels (large areas of land for big houses) and preparing to start on the castle, by far the biggest project yet.

how come my tribe The Praetorian Guards isnt on their? ive been here since launch! (2 active atm) and 1 other that pops up once a month.

I'm less frequently in game than I would like to: having some over-heating issues with my computer.

Has nothing to do with the game engine, it's summer where I live, it's hot and I know I need a better case and better fans.

(Sorry to the guy that I promised some old spare saws, didn't manage to get to you before my computer got too hot.)

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy21007 View Post
    how come my tribe The Praetorian Guards isnt on their? ive been here since launch! (2 active atm) and 1 other that pops up once a month.
    Because you didnt post in the thread til today. Posting was the only way to get on the list of active tribes. I also believe there was a time (clearly) that your tribe was inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by Larsa View Post
    I'm less frequently in game than I would like to: having some over-heating issues with my computer.

Has nothing to do with the game engine, it's summer where I live, it's hot and I know I need a better case and better fans.

(Sorry to the guy that I promised some old spare saws, didn't manage to get to you before my computer got too hot.)
    OP- Larsa AKA Vito is in tribe "Brethren of the Seals"

Just FYI.

Industrial Strength is still very active 10+ members. BUMP!

i never stoped playing even when you thought i did. hehe :-P i just didnt use irc for awhile :-P

7/11 please...thank you