Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Leaving Xyson

The reason why it is tiresome to see the thread popping up on the forum is the fact that you can send an email to them in which you complain and tell them the reason.
    Instead these players comments on a public forum why they think a game is bad, a product is bad, it is just such a reminder of getting 15 minutes of worthless fame..

Would you want 1000 people spamming your supposed company's forum with YOU SUCK or would you rather want an email stating it. I'd prefer the latter. Any company probably would..

Quote Originally Posted by VeryWiiTee View Post
    The reason why it is tiresome to see the thread popping up on the forum is the fact that you can send an email to them in which you complain and tell them the reason.
    Instead these players comments on a public forum why they think a game is bad, a product is bad, it is just such a reminder of getting 15 minutes of worthless fame..

Would you want 1000 people spamming your supposed company's forum with YOU SUCK or would you rather want an email stating it. I'd prefer the latter. Any company probably would..

I would guess, I wouldnt want them saying "You suck" at all. I would rather see something like "I dont like the game because of ZYX, and I hope its fixed because its a major issue. At this time I will be canceling my account, but I will be back if things are working better, good luck"

Which is pretty much what the OP said.

It is? My understanding of it is: "This sucks, maybe we will come back when it isn't such a fail.."
    - That's my attitude to the forum posts about a game.

Again, the email is still to be favored, no? It is even a lot more simple to submit than a forum post.

You quit, right before this patch? oh well.... but one thing I will have to say is that if you do return at a later date, you will have missed many things, working on your structures mostly. I stick around building, building, building oh and gathering resources, if any of you have seen our resources, you will know what I mean, and now Im glad that we gathered all of that after they dispersed it through Tahoe, just a thought!