Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    GreyEagle, have you actually found any of the new rare stuff?

For example, take my first find--6 master quality stainless steel long metal boards. It doesn't take many of these to put you over your encumbrance, even with a high strength. So I dragged these home and they can be used to impart a speed bonus to (wait for it) a building. If I use these rare puppies to make a tepee, it better look like Geronimo's Delorian.

To take the death taxi, you have to:
    1) find a willing player or bear, and
    2) do it before the death penalty.

As you say, stats matter, and if you loose stats on death the nearly all trades will not be worth the death taxi fare.

With the current scavenging tables, the rare items will become the things that can't be found now--feathers, old saws, knife blades, etc. Since these can't be replenished, no one will be willing to part with them, so no trade.

Ravelli

+agil bonus after resting in that building for a certain amount of time. that's about all I see they can do with a +agi building

I found 2 large plastic blocks on top of a mountain in a branch area in 1020. Also in 1020 I found 1 arch recipe - Scrappers Concrete Porch; 2 small metal studs; 5 medium metal boards; in 1060 I found 2 medium plastic handles.

Others in Legion have also been finding the various metal parts in 1020. Others have also found the plastic parts on top of mountains in grass or branch/twig area's.

I wish I wasn't able to find feathers - I'm getting tired of deleting them since we has far too many stored now. Found an old saw blade yesterday.

Death cab hasn't been ruled out just because you die.
    I hardly doubt you will see permanent effects from death until Permanent Death is implemented.
    It is more likely some weakness like, running speed reduced etc. Or we will get in trouble with the current stat gain system (dying a few times with permanent stat loss, not capable of gaining them back unless you are playing 12hrs a day for several months).

The items are divided into:
    Common, Uncommon, Rare.
    Common has no stats, uncommon has some stats and rares will probably have quite a lot of stats or even better stats then the uncommon ones.

Again, if you don't want to travel great distances don't and just trade with people. That was the idea of the new system of course there are bugs and balances required, but that'll come as we go along.
    Stop the whining and start interacting.. Much easier.

Anyone got Large Metal Plates (Dying to get my hands on some!)