Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by inhabit View Post
    Agree with MrDDT, Devs/Guides shouldn't have to make buildings they should be player made, they have made enough already - arenas for example near founders land.
    Also when building they use tools/exploits to position and arrange things which are not actually available to normal players (they can create structures which players cant). This is misleading to new players about what can be done.

Yeh we would all love a mary poppins bag but its not in the spirit of the game.......just a spoon full of sugar......
    Yeh its a cool place to host events but should be player made in my opinion

Yep really ticks me off because I know a lot of players go out of their way doing hard work using in game systems. Then the devs come along and make things like the PVP areas. Things the players cant even dream of making because its impossible.

Wow a good idea Asmo!

and great feed back from everyone!

sorry if this has already been mentioned as i havent read the entire thread ( 4 pages worth ) yet, but here's my 2 cents.

Perhaps for the "guild" situation, namely blacksmiths guild, weaponsmiths guild etc. A public system similar to a tribe can be added.
    This new "tribe" could have members from any other tribe but dosnt get the usual tribe feature set.
    This new "public tribe" could have a voted for leadership, and this leader can set plots for guild halls, that any member of the public can help build ( similar to the totem quest system atm ).

The leader places the guild hall plot and a special totem appears, the leader then sets up "jobs" on the totem that builders can take and work on the guild hall.
    Once the guild hall is build it should provide bonuses to crafting for members inside it ( or possibly near it or work areas inside it ) only to the guild members.
    Membership of the guild should be voted for by the guilds current members so a vote system would need to be added.

This would mean Guilds could exist for each crafting skill.
    These Guilds could have plots for guildhalls only.
    Guilds can place job requests on the guilds totem for any player to take on.
    Players could be a member of a Tribe and one or two guilds.

I cant imagine this being added any time soon as there is a fair amount of code required, but it would be a viable way of adding skill specialization guilds and centralize crafters to make them easier to find, for advice and trade.