Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: graphics?

graphics?

I have a sapphire 5870 vapor-x video card. I was wondering If I would be able to crank up the video settings all the way and get good fps. And with the video settings up does this game have better graphics than Darkfall? Also the rest of my computer is way up to par, intel i-7 930 cpu, 6 gigs ddr 3 ram.

Re: graphics?

Your pc specs make me look at mine and then it makes me sad... Anyways, if I had to guess, I would guess yes...
    I promise that if I could show you, you would never leave it.

Re:graphics?

Your specs are overshooting!
    I wouldn't worry about graphics performance if I had that HW.
    Even my ancient HD3870 renders MMOs fine enough for me.

pid73 wrote:
    Your specs are overshooting!
    I wouldn't worry about graphics performance if I had that HW.
    Even my ancient HD3870 renders MMOs fine enough for me.
    If his specs are overshooting then mine are in the clouds, I have twice that in RAM.

-Intel i-7 965 3.2GHz
    -NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280, 3x SLI
    -12GB DDR3 RAM
    -Vista Ultimate x64 Bit

(gotta love that army deployment money) :laugh:

But, yeah man, you should be good to go as far as graphics. Yours aren't far off from mine and I have yet to find a game that I can't play with maxed graphic settings at no FPS loss.

Looking for more free-spirited adventurers! Contact any NoX member or post to our recruitment thread.
    -Explore our backyard solo or with friends!

Xsyon Citizen

I hope Xsyon will work with my iZ3D system ) kinda love stereo 3D in games!

I have a 3870 as well. I play without any problems. quad 2.8 intel, 6ddr3 ram.

I think this guy is boasting his specs, whilst lamely trying to hide it.

NullZero wrote:
    I think this guy is boasting his specs, whilst lamely trying to hide it.
    "excuse me. I was wondering if this computer that was given to me directly from Bill Gates himself could run this game ok and what kind of FPS loss are we talking here?"

-You mean like that? :laugh:

Looking for more free-spirited adventurers! Contact any NoX member or post to our recruitment thread.

Yep.

It is quite obvious that a person can deduce that it would be able to play a game hardly graphically intensive, when the system is able to play the Crysis series (which is in a different world gfx-wise), in high resolution with a good frames-per-second.

NullZero wrote:
    Yep.

It is quite obvious that a person can deduce that it would be able to play a game hardly graphically intensive, when the system is able to play the Crysis series (which is in a different world gfx-wise), in high resolution with a good frames-per-second.
    Yeah, like I said to him, my computer is just a tad bit better and I have yet to play a game that I cannot run smoothly on maxed settings. Crysis included. I know damn well that my computer can handle that and he should know better too, lol.

I think he was definitely boasting. :P