Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Seriously BEST IDEA EVER!

Make it so that when you loot bodies you can loot heads, and make it so that you can set the totems to accept the heads for kill contracts. The heads can then be used in conjunction with a new "arch" to make a head on a pike, and when you see the completed pike the likeness is that of the actual player and it says their name over top when you click.. I would think this would be a simple implement.

Xsyon Citizen
    I know we discussed this and this is not a major feature but adds some spice most def. Love it!

Sick just sick you should be ashamed of your self.

I like it! +1

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by dezgard View Post
    Sick just sick you should be ashamed of your self.

I like it! +1
    There's prob a lot of ppl who wants to get their Vlad Tepes groove on. I just hope they're not to ashamed to back up this suggestion, hehe

I dont care for the idea, and it should be put way down the list of things to do. But I guess it wouldnt hurt if it were in the game.

Xsyon Citizen
    I think by no means this suggestion was meant to be treated as a first priority. We all know there are more important things that need immediate attention.

Really, I thought it was a great idea when Willowhawk posted it back at the beginning of June, LOL.

"If however the aggressors lose the battle they must face dire humiliation. The defenders get to post the heads of the attackers on pikes on their tribal lands for two week as a message to any would be attackers that this is what happened to the last tribe that tried attacked us. The heads would also have the names of the defeated aggressors just like our name tags are now. The humiliation factor =) As well the defenders would get Defender banner and some compensation for being attacked. Since there is currently no real monetary system, this would be difficult. But I would suggest something like 10 items from the aggressors stocks. I imagine the programmers will hate this idea because of the logistics, but I’m not a programmer so it may be easier than I am imagining."

Quote Originally Posted by Riverspirit View Post
    Really, I thought it was a great idea when Willowhawk posted it back at the beginning of June, LOL.

"If however the aggressors lose the battle they must face dire humiliation. The defenders get to post the heads of the attackers on pikes on their tribal lands for two week as a message to any would be attackers that this is what happened to the last tribe that tried attacked us. The heads would also have the names of the defeated aggressors just like our name tags are now. The humiliation factor =) As well the defenders would get Defender banner and some compensation for being attacked. Since there is currently no real monetary system, this would be difficult. But I would suggest something like 10 items from the aggressors stocks. I imagine the programmers will hate this idea because of the logistics, but I’m not a programmer so it may be easier than I am imagining."
    Me and a friend were just talking about this today, didn't see the original post and didn't mean to rip anyone off, its still basically a different idea being that its kill contracts. But yeah, I would still love to see this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Me and a friend were just talking about this today, didn't see the original post and didn't mean to rip anyone off, its still basically a different idea being that its kill contracts. But yeah, I would still love to see this.
    No worries Rahl, we thought it was funny "Seriously BEST IDEA EVER" So I'll take it as a compliment Besides, the more people that post this concept (or similar), the more chance we may see this happen someday.

atleast the decapitating bounty part can happen. maybe not the part about spiking heads otherwise people would abuse it and there would be 1000s of heads at Templar.