If I pre-order Can I Download the game and Play?

Thinking about trying this game out... Been playing MO Beta, and friend told me about this game and it looks interesting, and I'm excited about the Non-Fantasy based plot, love fantasy games, but think a new twist could be very refreshing...

Mainly I'm curious: If I purchase the game will I be able to DL it and play before release? Immediately?

Re:If I pre-order Can I Download the game and Play?

Matimio wrote:
    Thinking about trying this game out... Been playing MO Beta, and friend told me about this game and it looks interesting, and I'm excited about the Non-Fantasy based plot, love fantasy games, but think a new twist could be very refreshing...

Mainly I'm curious: If I purchase the game will I be able to DL it and play before release? Immediately?

You will get in prelaunch, but most of us that preordered are waiting in line to get in right now. No word how fast the line is moving yet as they only let the first group of 20 or so about a week ago.

*Stops laughing a wipes tears away*

Oh, you're serious.
    I thought people would have learnt the lesson of not diving straight into a game after hearing 3 words about it. Poor MO, having to deal with armchair developers...
    Brum, brum.

Cradlejoe wrote:

Oh, you're serious.
    I thought people would have learnt the lesson of not diving straight into a game after hearing 3 words about it. Poor MO, having to deal with armchair developers...
    What lesson? MO was fun, just not a game I can play for the long run. I have no regrets for the time I was there.

For $35 it is well worth the risk for a chance to get in early to a good game. What is so wrong with that?

Paradox wrote:
    What lesson? MO was fun, just not a game I can play for the long run. I have no regrets for the time I was there.

For $35 it is well worth the risk for a chance to get in early to a good game. What is so wrong with that?
    I was thinking more about the way countless threads were made on MOFO with people asking if they bought the game would they get in early. And those people were always the ones who spent three minutes in the game and then ran back to the forums screaming about how everything wasn't perfect and how they want a refund.
    Brum, brum.

Oh, I got you. That's why I did my best to stay out of the MO forums.

Paradox wrote:
    Cradlejoe wrote:

Oh, you're serious.

No.

Palo god wrote:

No.
    Come on before the Christmas 3 week messed up server I had a great time.

Before the naked thieves, desync, hacking, and zergs messed it up.

Also agree it wasn't wort it. It could not even be called a beta.