extra source of funding idea

Games such as wurm online, roma victor, this etc. have a massive influence stemming from how communities work. nothing substantial would be achievable without team work, yet 99% of players are playing with people they have never met and know nothing about. I have heard research being done on games like WOW into basic human behaviour and sociology, but im sure a game such as this where there is nothing from day one and it is up to the player to create the world, well, many professors of sociology, psychology, maybe even history and philosophy may be interested in doing some research. for example how many people have an evil 'persona' in relation to modern day crime figures.

have you thought about contacting universities/colleges or media houses to try and get some interest, both academically and financially? I have no idea how these things work so this might be a pointless thread, but im sure a wealth of information on human behaviour awaits us in these upcoming months. and information is worth its weight in gold in the right hands.

oh, and i want my 10% cut =P

Re:extra source of funding idea

As lazyfroguk’s internet lawyer I demand 98.7% of his 10% cut for legal fees and alcohol.

Re:extra source of funding idea

Palo god wrote:
    As lazyfroguk’s internet lawyer I demand 98.7% of his 10% cut for legal fees and alcohol.
    A lawyer in leather armor and mad-max hairstyle LOL