Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just pre ordered

After paying and hitting order

it just said thank you

No confirmation.... no email no nothing.

What the hell is that?!

Im about to dispute it right now , because that is some seriously amatuer stuff right off the bat.

Whats up?

Re: Just pre ordered

you should have gotten a confirmation e-mail.
    S![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re:Just pre ordered

I pre-ordered yesterday and got my e-mail confirmation almost straight away!

People really dispute over every little thing these days...Ever realized the problem might also be on your side? Maybe you Email servers are slow or even down? maybe you entered the wrong e-mail adress? Maybe it ended up in the spam box?

If you still did not receive it then contact Xsyon and he will sort it out.

Don't worry Akasha (reminds me of a certain vampire) I never received an email either. You can double check your status by clicking on the pre-order sign on the top of the page. If it shows you pre-ordered then everything is fine.

Your proof of purchase is your credit card statement anyway.

Leader of Ancient Embers at ancientembers.net

Thanks.... I got the email... like 5 hours later.

Gmail servers are not slow.

Ever think that maybe their system isnt perfect? Blind fanboidom is pretty pathetic brotatoe.

But yes, I got a personalized email from them after I inquired about it. That much was impressive enough=)

Stop whining? You wouldnt even have been able to qq about the pre-ordering confirmation email if it didnt detect it because this part is pre-orders only.
    emails can indeed be slow sometime. Gmail too (they dont have magical servers that do not need maintenance). if their servers are in maintenance then it's going to be slower.

Probably just ended up in your spam folder.

Akasha wrote:
    Thanks.... I got the email... like 5 hours later.

Gmail servers are not slow.

Ever think that maybe their system isnt perfect? Blind fanboidom is pretty pathetic brotatoe.

But yes, I got a personalized email from them after I inquired about it. That much was impressive enough=)
    No blind fanboidom from my side, just getting annoyed by all those thread on MMO site and official sites where people are at every little thing poeple play the "omg I am going to ask my moniez back". Unless you meant something else with "dispute" if so then my sincere apologies.

Also was mearly mentioning that it easy to just directly blame the company while a lot can go wrong on the internet. Mails get lost on the mail server, packets get corrupted, etc and then I find it rather "pathetic" to directly threatening to file a dispute claim instead of just contacting the company and asking what went wrong.

Well you managed to post in this section for a start, A section for Pre order members only