Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re:New bugs as of APR 9th patch.

Dropping your backpack on the grounds make you unable to pick it back up or open it.

Xsyon wrote:
    Ah... I see the problem. I set up only tools for grass crafting / basketry. The database for the other crafts isn't 100%. The next update will have these issues resolved.
    I hope you start with a hammer or something that can be used as a hammer for toolcrafting :laugh:

Bumbin wrote:
    Has anyone had the bug of inventory items disappearing when tryng to stack in backpack?

I tried to stack bits of plastic together. Moved 1 to a 4 stack and the 4 stack disappeared.

I also have items that do not stack once I scavenge them, such as granite. I'll find one, and then scavenge again and maybe find 3 (but they are in two separate stacks

Is the stack limit 20 for items?
    First of all, from the testing I did it appears each item has its own stack limit. Grass thread would stack to 20, but string only went to ten and twine 5. The bundled stuff on your back only goes to 4, but I'm taking from my couple hours that stuff in your bundle slot is slightly different from your normal inventory. With the sorted scrap stuff, it appeared that what it was doing was giving you double what you should have, one in a stacked pile, one in a slot by itself (unless this was you first piece of the item.) I'm pretty sure that is something being addressed.

I just wish I could get back in and try out some of the other things I've read about in the forums.