Thread: Woodcrafting???

Excuse my noobness, but I'm curious as to why there is no sub-forums for Woodcrafting specifically? I seem to have a knack for picking the wrong things when starting a new game, looks like perhaps I excelled at it again...

Also, what is up with the lack of trees? It seems like such a baron wasteland the few places I have been.

Yes, I am new but just looking for some clarification, thanks folks!

Woodcrafting ( as well as masonry) does not have items to learn. Every character is able to make every woodcraft (as well as masonry) item from the 'get-go'. This may be why it does not have a subforum (as well as masonry).

With regards to the lack of trees
    -if your camp is in an area which had been 'clear cut' by somebody who was leveling up logging skill, you will need to travel farther from home to find trees.
    -Most places I go have trees. Note that the load distance for trees was reduced and so you need to be reasonable close to them now for them to appear on screen.
    - Soon enough we will be able to plant trees

- Oh and no matter what you picked you can level other stuff up. Be happy, you sir have a saw!

Ok, good to know. Guess I will have to wander out a bit further! Thanks

If you need help contact me in game /w MrDDT text.
    Our tribe is also set up for new players to learn the game and be with others. We are very active we can help with tools, advice, food etc.

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."