Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    -Im level 100 Architecture, have only 37 recipes total.

-I was at 60 pefore the patch and so I have more than 2 projects from each of the 7 sets (Scrapper, Scavenger, Bamati, Gadu, Banyana, Pioneer, Masons) as when the new items were added, projects I already knew were renamed and some were filed into each set.

- I do not have any 1 set anywhere close to complete. I do not have any fortress projects.

- I only gained recipes at skill-level-ups, but not at every level up. Ive had up to 8 consectutive skill-level-ups withought gaining a recipe.

Was this how architecture was intended to work?

It has been mentioned that the scheme structures for skills are going to be revised. Many people including myself are dissapointed that they are not getting many new recipes (the big example is Architecture). The way i understand it, these things are going to be fixed. Will these types of fixes be "predated"? What i mean is this...........

Let's say that i have 100 arch and only 28 recipes. You change the rate that new schemes appear so that a new player will now get 50 recipes at 100 arch. This does not help me at all, especially if you only get new schemes as you level the skill.

Will you do something to see how many recipes i have now, how many i should have after arch is fixed, and then have the remainder assigned to my character randomly when the change is implemented?

If you do not do this, the players who are here now, paying the money and investing the time to help smooth out the game problems (such as arch) will be at a large disadvantage. I believe we should not only have the system fixed, but also our own toons fixed in this way.

As a female player, I have some gender specific quesions I would like to pose.

1) Does Xsyon have, or future plans to have female specific armor or female specific clothes/grass armor/leather/bone armor recipes? (Personally, I'm tired of looking like a female dressed in boys clothes). If so, what is your timeline?
    2) Do you plan in the future or near future to cater to female interests in tatooing, hairstyling or other things that ornament both the female and male character. If so, what is your timeline?

I have more than 5 questions in regards to female players, but I will withold them until your answers to the above. Thank you for your time & consideration of a "small population" in your game.

China

1) Can you describe how temperature and weather can influence comfort?

2) Can you describe which stat (energy, thirst, hungry, etc.) and how comfort will influence them?

Thank you very much

When will you have someone write up the lore for Xsyon?

When will you open up new lands ? It was promised for April. It would be nice to see some new territory and to get some new places to settle down and build, the mountain areas are a pain with the current camera control and there are plains in the green mist. I understand that you don't want the players to disperse too much, so don't open 50 new zones at once...but 5 new zones won't hurt.

I've been planning to move to the new lands since launch, so my camp is only temporary, haven't built or terraformed anything. I'd like to know when can I start to build my final camp. Opening up some new zones would help the new players too to find nice spots, good ones are taken in the starting zones.

I saw a post that said the disconnect issue had been fixed. I get disconnected every time I go down to the river to drink water. Is this supposed to be fixed now?

GuideRaguel Answered:
    I will answer as this does not require a Dev answer. It is not fixed on the live server as of yet. It is fixed on the Test server and we are still finalising it, but it should be out fairly soon.

When will the new scav/recipe tweaks be ingame? ( this is a very imporant game feature and is game breaking in its current state) Also what is your stance on new players wanting to go solo? as the current patch and state seem like they cant and as for trade it is no existant ingame. No matter how much you try to force it. my question is when is these fixs coming and wat are you going to do for solo players as sum do not like to be forced into groups or tribes?