Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Xsyon Citizen
    Maybe we (the players who can't post suggestions directly) have to ask somewhere for post-access?

My observation on who is able to post/respond on the suggestion forum was solely based upon glancing the forum and see who has actually been able to write text there.
    It is, and I agree with your krimera, that it is silly to exclude people from having access.

The comment about that not being able to post there would give one less frustration was meant to express my opinion only.
    I feel that since development goes so slowly we can much quicker suggest improvements and/or changes than the developers can possibly look at them and give their opinion about them.

GuideRaguel
    Greetings,

If you are having an issue posting in certain threads or sections then contact support.
    The website Admin will take a look at your account and see why you are not able to post.
    There is no favouritism, it will simply be a mix up of forum 'groups'.
    Contact Support and they will resolve the issue for you.

That's something more along the lines of what should have happened first off (In my opinion) again I don't like being the negative guy. I love the game concept and fully understand that things will progress slowly. I think everyone should just take for granted that the dev team will not reply to their suggestion quickly or even at all, but knowing that you can post it in a location that won't be shuffled off to some corner of the forums and forgotten about is a real plus.

Keep up the good work and thanks again for your time.

Greetings Everyone,

The Suggestions tracker is currently locked to everyone so that my team can get the suggestions from the tweaks and suggestions forum all moved over to that tracker. I have already told Virtus about the issue when i first noticed that DDT was the only one that could post over there. This is not a favoritism bid, its just a mix up in permissions as no one is actually supposed to be posting yet.