Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Tell you what. I will make you a proposition...

I will no longer comment on MrDDT's posts nor post in them as a show of respect for others opinions, provided that he does likewise with posts I make.

I will no longer point out anything about ddt, nor comment on his playstyle... IF he can do the same and actually agrees here on the forums.

What is really sad, is that some of what he has said I can agree with.

Like the fact that pvp has no purpose, that things are too easy, resources too common, and there is no reason to do much of anything here except for the fun of doing it.

He see's me as a threat to his agenda, and I see him a threat to the game.
    We both are extremely stubborn when it comes to our views. But I will say honestly, that if he stopped spinning my words to match his agenda, I would pay no attention to his comments at all.

Here are some facts that we both agree on...

The game needs work... lots of it.
    Many people that played this game have left. ( the why of it is a bone of contention between him and I )
    Development is extremely slow.
    Most people have lost their patience for this game.

I am willing to try and get along with you. But I actually don't believe you want that.

These forums have become useless anyway haven't they?

To sum it up.

No.

I make my comments not because I'm trying to piss you off, I understand you dont like some of the facts and truths I'm saying. Whether you agree to what I say or not makes no difference to me. Most of what I say is simply a fact, not even an opinion. I do make opinions on here also, which I try to explain why I have that opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mactavendish View Post
    Tell you what. I will make you a proposition...

Here are some facts that we both agree on...

The game needs work... lots of it.
    Many people that played this game have left. ( the why of it is a bone of contention between him and I )
    Development is extremely slow.
    Most people have lost their patience for this game.

I am willing to try and get along with you. But I actually don't believe you want that.
    I agree to all those things, but there are many other reasons you wont admit to, which is simply sad because they are very clear.
    You paint a wide brush with those comments, and really its more in details of why.

You think I have an agenda but really all it is, is me wanting to play a great game and Im putting effort to making it great. I happen to believe that many others want a game close to what I describe as Ive described it many times and had many people say it.

You think I dont get along with you because of a mishap or because Im stubborn or something (I really dont know why you believe that), but the truth is I dont get along with people that refuse to look at the data and admit what its telling them.

You have done that here a little only because of how wide you painted it. " The game needs work lots of it" duh, that's a no brainer with the less than 150 people playing actively. Those types of comments are just to wide to even start hammering. You need to start looking at the whys and the details. Yet, when people show you cause and effect of it you wont agree. No matter what data they bring you, you dont.

With your OP here, its clear you have no idea what PVPers want, nor most of the players that are looking to play this game. Exploiting the PVP system isnt what anyone (with few exceptions) wants. Your "no combat PVP" is so much of a joke I cant believe you can even think you have a stance on it. When I first read it I thought you were joking.

I dont believe the forums are useless, just of less use. Mostly because there isnt even 1000 active accounts on it. Very sad.

MrDDT,

If I were making a personal attack you would know it. I am being, what is the word, terse or blunt.

I am not one to pull punches, if I see a turd I will call it a turd. I wont polish it and call it a diamond.

On Macs post.

He is right, development is slow, the game does have a ALONG way to go. And as much as I want it, this game still isnt Roma Victor. Which oddly enough was in the top 3 sandbox games I have ever played.

hey DDT, thats your opinion, just like everyone else posted here in the thread has had their own opnions, However claiming that you know that data and whats needs to be done is just like me saying i know tonights lottery numbers that will win me the 32489237498234 amound of money. Stop acting like you can fix this game when you can't, You want he game to YOUR standards and only a select few go along with ya. Only 1 thing you ever said is true, development is slow and game has a good ways to go, but latley that patchs have been improving and the game is slowly. These things take time. Personally im glad Xsyon isnt listening to everyone, is the players who actually kill games, and yes ddt your one ofem. Me im gonna sit back an watch it grow, yea im loging in atm, but thats because im waiting on something and i still help test the game when i can. So please for the love of god, pull that i know it all stick out your ass, and learn how to accept others opinions along with your own and find a compromise in the middle, or just stay away.

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy21007 View Post
    hey DDT, thats your opinion, just like everyone else posted here in the thread has had their own opnions, However claiming that you know that data and whats needs to be done is just like me saying i know tonights lottery numbers that will win me the 32489237498234 amound of money. Stop acting like you can fix this game when you can't, You want he game to YOUR standards and only a select few go along with ya. Only 1 thing you ever said is true, development is slow and game has a good ways to go, but latley that patchs have been improving and the game is slowly. These things take time. Personally im glad Xsyon isnt listening to everyone, is the players who actually kill games, and yes ddt your one ofem. Me im gonna sit back an watch it grow, yea im loging in atm, but thats because im waiting on something and i still help test the game when i can. So please for the love of god, pull that i know it all stick out your ass, and learn how to accept others opinions along with your own and find a compromise in the middle, or just stay away.
    Oh you must have read the old Roma Victor forums with MrDDT.

never seen those fourms Hodo

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy21007 View Post
    never seen those fourms Hodo
    Then you missed out on the early days of MrDDT. He did much fail trolling there.