You again are Trying to paint me as a carebear that wants pvp gone and that I think combat needs to be taken out.

NONE of that is true.

I do NOT want combat gone, I have never cried over anything done to me, nor have I ever believed the that the game was perfect ot that it had no problems,

You act like this is a new idea on my part about the economy and how pvp is pointless, but from the very start I saw how combat in this game is pointless. I just chose to not whine about it and wait to see what they would do to fix it and what direction the game was going FIRST. Building and tribe activities hold my attention just fine for the time being.

THAT is the reason I have never bothered to participate. I didn't even defend myself when you killed me that time because why bother? What did you really do to me?

You basically admit the things you have done are considered by most as griefing. You won't find anyone in game that feels that way about me friend.

And again just to be clear, I never have gotten on board your train of thought or your point of view... I have had my own train to drive thank you very much, and can express my own thoughts much better than you can express them.

I think this thread is done. ( Hope they lock it soon )