See thread here:

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...In-Development

Absent from this list is anything about the quest system. It is concerning that this is not even on the developers radar.

I realize that there is much else to do, but for a game with ZERO content other than user created content, this is troubling.

There is plenty for a new player to do for a couple/few months in getting set up, gathering their resources & basically establishing themselves. Even with new patches introducing recipies, skills, mutant animals and revenants - THERE IS STILL NO CONTENT. Once a new player comes into game, they quickly realize this and head for the hills (unless they are just into making cool looking campsites & helping others). There is nothing to keep them. If we want to see new people come and stay, we need a tool to do this.

The tool we (the players) have for creating this content is poor at best.

I have some ideas in regard to this, but will wait to throw anything out there (to see what sticks) until I see that quests & player driven content have popped up on the developers radar.

PLEASE NOTE - I AM NOT bitching. We (my tribe) have plenty to do for a while between building, organizing & what-not. I'm very happy with what the developers are doing and the communication they have with the players.