How fast is 1 day

How fast is 1 game day in real world time? How many days are in a year or season?

Re:How fast is 1 day

i don't know the answer to this, but this answer would be closely connected to this one

http://xsyon.com/forums/7-public-sup...0&start=20#246

I think my calculations are wrong but if you say there is 1 year in 1 month then there will be 11 game days in 1 real day

Virtus wrote:
    I think my calculations are wrong but if you say there is 1 year in 1 month then there will be 11 game days in 1 real day
    With means 5,8 days per season. Thus 17,4 days between the end of for example summer and the beginning of it again. Seems like a good amount of time. Enough to force people to stash a good amount of season specific resources for crafting and a good amount to see prices go up to a higher amount around 10-15 days.

Might make it interesting. If a lot of player will sell those resource later, the price will not rise a lot and might actually be lower. Going to be interesting to see how this is going to work out.

Currently the time setting is 1 real year = 12 game years.

We might slow this down, but speeding it up will cause days and seasons to pass by too quick.

You might want to consider an "odder" number. Using 12.1 or something similar would mean that at player logging it at the same time each day would see the world at a slightly different time of day in-game.

That is a good idea, I have a pretty set time for playing mmo games and if its mid day game time every time i log in, its gonna get old fast.

Not to mention Id hate it to be dark every time I log in.

Having it offset each day slightly is a good thing.

Personally I just love the idea of 1 game year each RL month.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Xsyon wrote:
    Currently the time setting is 1 real year = 12 game years.

We might slow this down, but speeding it up will cause days and seasons to pass by too quick.
    Will day and night effect any special abilities for certain armor sets, weapons, items, or any other abilities besides stealth?

Will day and night effect any special abilities for certain armor sets, weapons, items, or any other abilities besides stealth?
    Currently, no. There are some of the 'unknown' features that relate to day and night, but these are for players to discover.

Haha, sounds cool.
    Hopefully we can do stealth abilities.
    It will be an advantage towards my assassins rank.