Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    So if I get another professor to dispute this professor you are ok with mine?
    Go ahead. Talk is cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    No offense, but soon as he said "aspire to violence" I knew he was wrong. Trolls on the forums and the net rarely if ever come to violence.
    LOL OK second dumbest statement today.

Notice the word "Aspire" You may want to take a reading comprehension course, you always get these things wrong. It said "Trolls Aspire to Violence", to the level of trouble they can cause in an environment. They want it to kick off. They want to promote antipathetic emotions of disgust and outrage, which morbidly gives them a sense of pleasure."
    This statment is referring to emotional behavior, not actual physical violence. I can't believe I'm actually explain this.

Quote Originally Posted by Willowhawk View Post
    Go ahead. Talk is cheap.
    LOL OK second dumbest statement today.

Notice the word "Aspire" You may want to take a reading comprehension course, you always get these things wrong. It said "Trolls Aspire to Violence", to the level of trouble they can cause in an environment. They want it to kick off. They want to promote antipathetic emotions of disgust and outrage, which morbidly gives them a sense of pleasure."
    This statment is referring to emotional behavior, not actual physical violence. I can't believe I'm actually explain this.
    Wow, again is this trolling?
    Look up the word violence. Understand what it means, then think about it, then ask your mom to explain it to you. Then come talk to me, thanks kid.
    (That's trolling BTW).

im a troll, proud of it, and its always directed at 1 person, DDT shut up ya dumb shit and go outside, surely you gotta be sick of being in that chair! Sorry OP just sayin things how i see them, he does the same to everyone else, So i just give him the same love he gives every1 else XD

It's so pathetic how verbally abusive people are to DDT PERSONALLY, when he is not verbally abusive to them PERSONALLY (except maybe fatboy).

He just tells it how it is, but that doesn't mean he's going to rip into your personality. Not unless you rip into his first. But him telling it how it is (it being the state of the game) seems to bother people personally (it's ego)

The problem you all have with DDT is that he is brash. That doesn't mean he hates you, it just means he has a harder time communicating truth to those who are blind to it without coming off as condescending.

Teaching truth without acting as a superior to those who do not know truth is one of the most difficult attitudes to manifest.

Anyway people, focus on the message, not the delivery of the messenger.

and he disagrees with them.
    he's the last of the active pvp players...and they hate (like really irl don't like you pissed in their cheerios irl don't like) pvprs.
    back months ago, one of mine was called a sociopath because we like to fight other players. in a similar thread another person alleged that we like to kill kittens (because there is that obvious connection between kitten killing and fighting other players in an mmo).

i've said it quite a few times...this community deserves the game it has gotten. The carebear nation won. grats.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    It's so pathetic how verbally abusive people are to DDT PERSONALLY, when he is not verbally abusive to them PERSONALLY (except maybe fatboy). He just tells it how it is, but that doesn't mean he's going to rip into your personality. Not unless you rip into his first. But him telling it how it is (it being the state of the game) seems to bother people personally (it's ego) The problem you all have with DDT is that he is brash. That doesn't mean he hates you, it just means he has a harder time communicating truth to those who are blind to it without coming off as condescending. Teaching truth without acting as a superior to those who do not know truth is one of the most difficult attitudes to manifest. Anyway people, focus on the message, not the delivery of the messenger.
    The term is Narcissistic personality disorder or NPD
    To the extent that people are pathologically narcissistic, they can be controlling, blaming, self-absorbed, intolerant of others’ views, unaware of others' needs and of the effects of their behavior on others, and insistent that others see them as they wish to be seen.

And I find it a bit perplexing that you NorCal constantly defend MrDDT even after he has stated publicly that he doesn't like you.

That's where you need to elevate your consciousness. DDT could come up with the cure for cancer (although there already are cures, but they are not legal or even known they exist by the masses), and because he is DDT and your past affiliations for him, you would look straight through the message or the truth that is.

I defend what DDT stands for, I'm not defending DDT.

He doesn't like me but he sure as hell likes me a lot more than all of you. Probably because he understands that I understand the problems with this game.

How is he intolerant of others views? He has never ONCE said a player shouldn't be able to play the way they want play. He accepts everyone choice to play as they wish. Those who are playing as they wish, are very few in numbers, and make up roughly 5% of the original population. The other 95% could not play as they wished, so they left.

btw im in my own corner, ya want my opinion, alright ill give it to ya, and nope i ant takin sides, This game is fucked. it isnt the devs fault, not the players fault, its the moneys fault, wasnt enough to get the rite amount of team to build the game up where it needed to be, because of this too many have left, So this game will only have a small community, but as my understanding, thats enough to make the dev's smile, which im fine with.

yea wish things can go faster and all that dream crap we all wanted would happen, but it wont, and if it does, your talking ways down the road. Btw all of ya stop attacking the devs, before ya bitched about not geting any info, now they give ya some and a target plan and goal and they can make it each time because shit happens, problams arise the take longer to fix or folks got RL issues goin on. neither be patient or walk away, the game u all seek isnt happen anytime soon, but it will one day, just will take alot of time to reach their. Also i find these fourms pointless now, no on can post their ideas without 1 end or the other bickering over whos got the biggest dick. Personaly i dont see why the hell u all keep doing it, your ideas will be heard but wont be ingame (maybe tiny elements) but the devs have a set plan.

i also vote for the entire fourms to be 100% wiped, alot ingame has changed, they need a fresh start, also these fourms need a constant moding, i shouldnt be able to tell ddt to pull a stick out his ass or that hes a complete and utter dumbass, but i did (few did get deleted but not all). ALot needs done around here and nice start, would be clearing these fourms and those claiming carebears killed the game n the those claiming pvp killed the game, nahh progress did, and its not any1's fault their, can only do so much in a days time. But if i were to choose a side i say neither ya both had a fair part in it, and thats the constant everyday bickering. accept the devs plans, give up ur darkfall clone or your wow clone, this is a middle compromise here, i said it before and itll be here expansion totems with everything attackable and only those who pvp get expansion totems. Anyhow, theirs my opinion, Now ill go back to playin Second Life while i wait on patchs and trees, have a nice day .

Closed. Do not re-open this topic.