Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 56

Thread: Rants and raves

  1. #1

    Rants and raves

    For those of us that really just want to rant and rave, why not do it in a thread made for it instead of hi-jacking other's threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I do know they claim to be one, yet never do. But yes I know they think they are.
    Think they are, good choice of words. You claim they aren't a PvP tribe? In a game that many people, including yourself have said that PvP is broken and doesn't have a point, how then would one be considered a "PvP tribe" if not by claiming that is their intention?

  2. #2
    So my tribe is a good tribe, because the good vs evil system is broken? That makes no sense.

    If you were a PVP your actions would show it, yet your actions dont. Thus you are a crafting tribe. When you do PVP let me know, then maybe I will change my statement. Facts are facts, you cant get around that. PVP tribes PVP. Non PVP tribes dont. Thus because you dont PVP, you are a NON PVP tribe. You can claim all you want you are, but facts show otherwise.

    Lesson over.

    P.S. About Hi-Jacking a tread, I was on topic, you were not.
    MrDDT



    "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu


  3. #3
    Dam guys, we must have an infiltrator, DDT seems to know so much facts about our tribe and what we are working towards.
    Im gonna quit and watch from the sidelines now and wait on my free time like others have, cos we really need a rethink we have been exposed. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Luthais
    http://www.xsyonmercs.com
    Ur ye Scottish? A um. Ye ken ur a true Scot if ye can properly pronounce Ecclefechan,Auchtermuchty and Aufurfuksake. Yer used tae 4 seasons in wan day. Ye kin faw aboot pished wioot spilling yer drink. Ye kin make hael sentences jist wi swear wurds. Ye know irn bru is a hang-er cure. Ye actually understawn this message

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    So my tribe is a good tribe, because the good vs evil system is broken? That makes no sense.

    If you were a PVP your actions would show it, yet your actions dont. Thus you are a crafting tribe. When you do PVP let me know, then maybe I will change my statement. Facts are facts, you cant get around that. PVP tribes PVP. Non PVP tribes dont. Thus because you dont PVP, you are a NON PVP tribe. You can claim all you want you are, but facts show otherwise.

    Lesson over.

    P.S. About Hi-Jacking a tread, I was on topic, you were not.
    We are mercenaries. Here is the wiki definition for you:

    A mercenary, also known as a professional soldier, soldier of fortune, swashbuckler, private military contractor, or freelancer, is a person who takes part in an armed conflict who is not a national or a party to the conflict and is "motivated to take part in the hostilities essentially by the desire for private gain and, in fact, is promised, by or on behalf of a party to the conflict, material compensation substantially in excess of that promised or paid to combatants of similar ranks and functions in the armed forces of that Party".

    We see no need to sh**t in our own sandbox. That is very counter-productive, although I see others who have and do that, much to their detriment. That seems to be your definition of PVP. It has not paid well for them. You are not privy to the XM's role/plans/process & progress, but believe me every member of our tribe is aware and you will never be a part of that.

    It seems to me that "Prelude" and its meaning sometimes eludes you, or at the least it doesn't conincide with what the XM believes it to be. So let it rest. I refuse to defend to you or anyone else ingame or playing the "forum game" what the Xsyon Mercenaries plans or game style is. It's not your business, and we have no desire to share that business with you.

    And as you say - "Lesson Over".

    China

    Added after 18 minutes:

    Quote Originally Posted by inhabit View Post
    Dam guys, we must have an infiltrator, DDT seems to know so much facts about our tribe and what we are working towards.
    Im gonna quit and watch from the sidelines now and wait on my free time like others have, cos we really need a rethink we have been exposed. XD
    Hahaha. Sneaky bastard that infiltrator.

    China

  5. #5
    So your name has merc in it, yet you still dont PVP. How does that make you a PVP tribe?

    If you dont PVP, you are not a PVP tribe, its pretty simple to understand. Keep up the good work, work those crafting skills and play your fighting with your buddies. While the PVP tribes are fighting, you are crafting up booties.
    MrDDT



    "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu


  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    So your name has merc in it, yet you still dont PVP. How does that make you a PVP tribe?

    If you dont PVP, you are not a PVP tribe, its pretty simple to understand. Keep up the good work, work those crafting skills and play your fighting with your buddies. While the PVP tribes are fighting, you are crafting up booties.
    Well DDT I'm sorry that we don't live up to your standards of what a PvP tribe should be like. I can say we will stand by our claim of being a PvP tribe.

    On a side note, I didn't know that "booties" were in game. What crafting skill did you find them under, also how long did you have to grind it to get them?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by krimara View Post
    Well DDT I'm sorry that we don't live up to your standards of what a PvP tribe should be like. I can say we will stand by our claim of being a PvP tribe.

    On a side note, I didn't know that "booties" were in game. What crafting skill did you find them under, also how long did you have to grind it to get them?
    It's not my standard, its English standards.

    You cant be something when you are not. Its just fact.
    PVP tribes PVP. If they don't PVP, then they are not PVP tribes.

    Calling yourself something doesnt make it true. I know you might think that, but its not how it works.

    It would be like calling yourself a Good tribe, yet you do Evil things. Makes no sense.
    MrDDT



    "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu


  8. #8
    Right, by your logic DDTs tribe is good and not evil.
    Audacius

    [B]

  9. #9
    here i can easily fix all the bickering, THEIR IS NO PVP IN XSYON AT ALL, THE REQUIRES ACTUALY ACTIVE PLAYERS, the mercs choose to craft for a few days then go find OTHER active pvpers, then that is still pvp, Truth is their is barely any1 active in xsyon atm, Also ddt being a pvp tribe does not requires 24/7 mass killing, thats not pvp at all, thats just being a griefer, Pvpers craft and pvp, and they do both daily or every few days, last time i checked only eve is the game with actualy all day everyday pvpers because they get kills daily, but even then they have to stop and do sum pve to keep up their pvp habits. So in the end, i still say ya cant pvp something that isnt their. Now if you feel yours a hardcore pvper, then take your happy ass on up to their land and pvp everyday, if not accept pvp is not and never has been in any game a 24/7 thing, Also your missing a population to even consider a pvp subject... :-P
    The Praetorian Guards

  10. #10
    If I go on their land, is that really PVP?
    I cant even fight back.

    I'm not saying they can't PVP they said they can't (or you are someone is but its not me).
    I PVP just about everyday, yes I have issues but I do it. But my point is that it doesn't matter what you call yourself, if you don't PVP you are not a PVP tribe its a simple fact. If you say they PVP that's another story.

    PVP doesnt = Griefer just FYI. So Im not sure why you bringing that up. PVP has to do with fighting other players, pitting your skills vs theirs.
    MrDDT



    "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •