Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rants and raves

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    If I go on their land, is that really PVP?
    I cant even fight back.

I'm not saying they can't PVP they said they can't (or you are someone is but its not me).
    I PVP just about everyday, yes I have issues but I do it. But my point is that it doesn't matter what you call yourself, if you don't PVP you are not a PVP tribe its a simple fact. If you say they PVP that's another story.

PVP doesnt = Griefer just FYI. So Im not sure why you bringing that up. PVP has to do with fighting other players, pitting your skills vs theirs.
    Are you saying that they dont Pvp as in go kill people and take their stuff? most of us dont do that right now because of the lack of players, we do however fight each-other to train or see where we are at with our skills. Mercs have come over to Legion and vice versa (closest tribe to us, 3 zones) to do that, other than that there is not many people out there for them to fight with for items to trade with others. not sure what the point of this thread is, a bit absurd if you ask me.

If I go on their land, is that really PVP?
    I cant even fight back.

1.I'm not saying they can't PVP they said they can't (or you are someone is but its not me).
    I PVP just about everyday, yes I have issues but I do it. But my point is that it doesn't matter what you call yourself, if you don't PVP you are not a PVP tribe its a simple fact. 2.If you say they PVP that's another story.

PVP doesnt = Griefer just FYI. So Im not sure why you bringing that up. PVP has to do with fighting other players, pitting your skills vs theirs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidblade View Post
    3.Are you saying that they dont Pvp as in go kill people and take their stuff? most of us dont do that right now because of the lack of players, we do however fight each-other to train or see where we are at with our skills. Mercs have come over to Legion and vice versa (closest tribe to us, 3 zones) to do that, other than that there is not many people out there for them to fight with for items to trade with others. not sure what the point of this thread is, a bit absurd if you ask me.
    1.I've never seen anyone say we can't PvP, post a link to the thread or edit your statement.

2.If someone else says we PvP it's believable?

3.Well now you've gone and done it, you've told him that we do go out and fight people. I was wanting to see how long he would fight this point without any proof or evidence supporting his claim to knowing our tribes actions.

Quote Originally Posted by krimara View Post
    1.I've never seen anyone say we can't PvP, post a link to the thread or edit your statement.

2.If someone else says we PvP it's believable?

3.Well now you've gone and done it, you've told him that we do go out and fight people. I was wanting to see how long he would fight this point without any proof or evidence supporting his claim to knowing our tribes actions.
    Hey more power to you if you guys are PVPing (Training with another tribe yeah that must feel good for PVP huh?).

I guess its PVP even when its training haha (If you go by the book). Good job you proven you are a PVP tribe, keep on training while other PVP tribes are doing what they call PVP.

Still doesn't disprove my point that calling yourself something doesn't make it true. Which you nor China seem to understand.

hey numbnuts (DDT) i said pvp 24/7 is griefing, which by all game stands can be if its the same people your killing :-P.

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy21007 View Post
    hey numbnuts (DDT) i said pvp 24/7 is griefing, which by all game stands can be if its the same people your killing :-P.
    PVP 24/7 isnt griefing.
    Griefing has more to do than with how much you PVP. Fact PVP doesnt even factor into griefing. People grief all the time without ever PVPing. Problem is a lot of people out there (like you) link PVP with griefing.

People PVP in counterstrike everyday all the time, is that non stop griefing game? Understanding what terms mean helps.

I guess someone could say they are a PVP tribe when all they do is duels, that's true I guess. I don't think that's what anyone thinks but hey by the book, I guess its true.

When I hear "PVP tribe" I think of people that are out there, attacking other people to kill them. Not sparing in a bit, or love taps or something. Or missing a bear in your PVE adventure and hitting your friend. I wouldnt call that "PVP" nor would I call that a PVP tribe.

But hey you say and Liquid say they do duels, and kill people that cant fight back on their lands. I guess its PVP.

DDT you almost come across as finally understanding that not everyone thinks like you do. Then you make a comment like that at the end. Duels aren't the only form of PvP we do, that was though the only example given to you. Killing people on our tribal land so we aren't risking anything? No one has said that, only you.

What I do hear from you though it's not griefing, though it's getting close, heading out to kill anyone you come across really isn't that great. Finding someone with equal or superior skill though and fighting them, yeah good bit of fun. Running down new players and crafters while they try to flee...Not that appealing.

DDT I am not sure, but I think you are thinking with the wrong side of the brain. Their hands are pretty much tied at the moment due to the lack of players, so lets say that they came over and started pounding on the first person they saw, to take uhmmm lets say dirt, well they would have to sell the dirt back to the same person...there is no point on them going pvp till more people come. But I guess you have to keep us all entertained? How about you start ganking on everyone you see? perhaps you could give us all a reason to fight ya?

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidblade View Post
    DDT I am not sure, but I think you are thinking with the wrong side of the brain. Their hands are pretty much tied at the moment due to the lack of players, so lets say that they came over and started pounding on the first person they saw, to take uhmmm lets say dirt, well they would have to sell the dirt back to the same person...there is no point on them going pvp till more people come. But I guess you have to keep us all entertained? How about you start ganking on everyone you see? perhaps you could give us all a reason to fight ya?

Calling yourself a PVP tribe when you dont PVP is my point.

Its pretty simple, it doesnt matter if the game doesnt support PVP or not, the point is you cant call yourself something, and then not be doing it.

Again, that would be like me calling myself a Good tribe. Yet we do nothing good, and only do evil things. Does that make any sense to you?

(Again, I've admitted that they are doing PVP because they are doing duels so that's besides the point).

Funny is that again, they like other people focus on the person instead of the facts. They try to attack me saying the things I'm doing isnt smart or this or that. Which I never said anything bad about them. I simply stated the fact that if you dont PVP, you cant call yourself a PVP tribe, and calling yourself something doesnt make it true.

The reasons why they do or dont do something is not what the point is, its the point that they do or dont. Once you understand that, you can move onto the next part of the topic.

The reasons why they do or dont do something is not what the point is, its the point that they do or dont. Once you understand that, you can move onto the next part of the topic.
    Sorry - could not let this one pass. So in the ever churning, turning brain of DDT, the reason to do or not do something is beside the point. In other words - just do something! Don't try and decide or reason why you may or may not do something. JUST DO SOMETHING!

Now ponder that statement for just a moment.

Forget eating because your hungry - by gawd just eat and eat and eat! Or Kill kill kill! Do it, because the reason why you do or don't do something is totally irrevelant in the world that DDT lives in. You know what is scary? I think he means it. (shudder)

I do know they claim to be one, yet never do. But yes I know they think they are.
    Here you imply we don't PvP.

So your name has merc in it, yet you still dont PVP. How does that make you a PVP tribe?

If you dont PVP, you are not a PVP tribe, its pretty simple to understand. Keep up the good work, work those crafting skills and play your fighting with your buddies. While the PVP tribes are fighting, you are crafting up booties.
    Here you again try to downplay our tribe and say we don't PvP.

Hey more power to you if you guys are PVPing (Training with another tribe yeah that must feel good for PVP huh?).

I guess its PVP even when its training haha (If you go by the book). Good job you proven you are a PVP tribe, keep on training while other PVP tribes are doing what they call PVP.

Still doesn't disprove my point that calling yourself something doesn't make it true. Which you nor China seem to understand.
    And again trying to downplay that what we are doing isn't good enough to be considered "real" PvP.

With multiple attacks against our tribe, yes I say that focusing on what you are saying is rather important. Not to mention your complete avoidance of other issues that were brought up.

I never disagreed that we could claim to be a PvP tribe without PvPing, the disagreement was about what was considered PvP. Now that you have admitted that we do in fact PvP to the best of your knowledge, unlike before when you spoke out of turn, please edit your posts to remove the fictitious statements.