StoreKeeper Mode

There seems to be a few people and tribes that wish to have trading post. So I was thinking about way to maybe add a little immersion to it. I think the plan is now is that we will trade from totem poles and from each other. And thats OK, But for people and tribes that wish to be a trading area for the game. I think something like a storekeeper mode would work good. Let me lay out what I'm thinking here.

Click on yourself and have an option to go to storekepper.
    When in storekeeper mode, You have a new option on items in your bag's you have on you.
    Set price, Once clcked you can set the price to what ever you wish. Be it 10 any specific type of fish, or flat bone.
    Once an item price is set, Anyone that walks up to you and clicks on you will have a new option that pops up, Shop.
    When they click shop, They have a pop window that only shows what you have for sell. If they wish to buy from you, All they have to do is click on the item and click buy. You as the storekeeper have to agree to the trade. This would be to keep people from going into storekeeper mode and going to bed and leaving there toon on all night.

There would be nothing that would keep people from seeing what you have and asking if you would take something other than what you set as the price. And doing the trade the way we do now. This in my mind would allow people and tribes to set up a bazaar/flea markets on there tribal lands.

I kinda like this idea, save I don't think it should be on your character. Maybe a new container type with this same functionality, a "display case" with prices as marked and if someone wants to haggle they talk with the owner. This would also allow for theft later in game.

I dont like to promote people to not play, and I surely dont like this type of "store keeper"

I agree with Krimara, make a display case or something, with prices marked.
    That way they can see what they want.

I also would like to see it so you can make building accessible to open public but not your whole tribe with all the gates, give us options per gate instead of EVERY gate/door.

One reason I went with you being the store and not a bin was to keep it where if you are going to sell something to someone, Then you need to be there. In this game, I don't want to see every one with sell bin's open for sell, And them off hunting, or logged off.

Quote Originally Posted by aliksteel View Post
    One reason I went with you being the store and not a bin was to keep it where if you are going to sell something to someone, Then you need to be there. In this game, I don't want to see every one with sell bin's open for sell, And them off hunting, or logged off.
    Well you wouldnt be there if you are offline

Also I agree which is why a display case with the price, then talk to the owner to buy it.